Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
We live in Richmond we just cruised down on the Friday morning in 2017.
Yep there was heaps of peeps but there was enough room for everyone.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Light session today, no contested work. Graham, Broad, Nank and Dusty who's corkie looked fine all trained.

Reactions: 13 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No Thursday is the closed main session, as mentioned above The Captain's Run, (open training), will be Friday at a time to be determined but regardless queueing up early is the way to go ,can't remember what time I lined up in 2017 but I am only a 5 minute walk away so can monitor my timing :D
For memory you an I were at Punt Road about an hour before training and we’re still about 50 back, before the gates opened the que went on to punt rd

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Light session today, no contested work. Graham, Broad, Nank and Dusty who's corkie looked fine all trained.

Pleased to hear that Martin (and his corkie) looked fine.
I was a little concerned he had dodged a couple of media engagements.
Started to think maybe he was/is under an injury cloud, ala 2018 prelim.
But your report, caesar, has restored some equilibrium.

Reactions: 1 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
They cant risk Graham popping that shoulder out again in minute 1 of a grand final. It dislocated something like 5 times last Friday. Having had a full shoulder reconstruction myself (metal pins and all) after years of it popping in and out, I can tell you, it will be feeling weak and loose still.

I just bought a Jack Ross badge for my scarf to replace Graham.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Maybe Graham will be named in 22 with the possibility of a late change on the morning of GF???

Will look 100 % running at Punt Road with no contact.... no doubt be end of week there will be a closed door session that will test the stability and pain tolerance of the shoulder. he will be given multiple knocks on the shoulder. GWS (as we would too) will line it up at every possibility (legally I hope)

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Will look 100 % running at Punt Road with no contact.... no doubt be end of week there will be a closed door session that will test the stability and pain tolerance of the shoulder. he will be given multiple knocks on the shoulder. GWS (as we would too) will line it up at every possibility (legally I hope)

Yep, T-Pops. The Fridge will get (and deserves to get) every chance to prove his fitness.
It will, however, take a supreme effort to convince the MC he is fit and able to go.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Marlion Pickett has to replace Graham.

Ross will be a good player but doesn't have the strength and experience now to shut down a GWS player if required.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

You know GWS as we would if a player had same issues.
Similar I hope we go after Whitfield’s mid region.
A Towner special I would have paid to see!

They will test his shoulder and first opportunity GWS will drive Graham hard into the ground. They will not care if they give away a free.

Graham is one tough hombre.
Love the kid. Tough and courageous.
Could put us down a rotation early on if it goes and forces our hand to play the two big men more on the ground!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Have they invited Francis Bourke down to the closed training session on Thursday?

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Have they invited Francis Bourke down to the closed training session on Thursday?
Francis: Just one more test...
Fridge: No worries legend
*Francis pulls the Fridge's arm off at the shoulder*
Fridge: Can we hurry this up please? I've got a date with Grand Final destiny.
Francis: He's right to go Dimma. Not like that soft *smile* Malthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users