Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
I heard the same, Huttons.
as long as they got on top of the bleeding issues the scars will be mainly hidden under his hair. once his heath issues are given the 100% all clear you know with Higgo he will be as professional as any AFL player to get fit and get back out there.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
as long as they got on top of the bleeding issues the scars will be mainly hidden under his hair. once his heath issues are given the 100% all clear you know with Higgo he will be as professional as any AFL player to get fit and get back out there.

and worse case scenario, he'll be twice as good looking as Chris Mayne.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
and worse case scenario, he'll be twice as good looking as Chris Mayne.

You bring up an interesting topic.
Who is the ugliest footballer going around?
Toby Green has a head like a watermelon and I wouldn’t want to bump into Mitch Robinson on a cold, wet night.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Toby Green has a head like a watermelon and I wouldn’t want to bump into Mitch Robinson on a cold, wet night.

there's a ripper thread on the general board with an ugly team of the century. I think Buddha Hocking may have been named Captain?

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stack is our greatest victory of the year and now the big disapointment, now he will probably miss.

He would've shone on the big stage, and is a big loss against the Cats and the Maggots and GWS.

A fit and in form Stack in our side from here on and we win the GF his impact could've be that significant.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Stack is our greatest victory of the year and now the big disapointment, now he will probably miss.

He would've shone on the big stage, and is a big loss against the Cats and the Maggots and GWS.

A fit and in form Stack in our side from here on and we win the GF his impact could've be that significant.
Who knows, a fit Tross, Stacka, Higlet n Pickett coming into finals next year might just be the catalyst for back to back. More than happy to anticipate the potential all next year as the reigning 2019 premiers.

Reactions: 6 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Who knows, a fit Tross, Stacka, Higlet n Pickett coming into finals next year might just be the catalyst for back to back. More than happy to anticipate the potential all next year as the reigning 2019 premiers.
plus Ross, Balta and Chol taking the next step and joining the party

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012

brayden maynard deserves a mention

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I thought it was reported that he was looking at a 9 month recovery time?

Yes back half of 2020 and surely that will be about getting his fitness levels up and VFL level exposure. I'd say a 2021 target should everything go well.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It was Friday morning in 2017, then a short break before the GF parade.

You’ll have to queue up before 8am to get into training.

Sure do!

I left 5.30am in 2017, got there around 6.30-6.35am. Queues already were had.
Open training Friday then the parade.

Great day!

Get there early for a good vantage point if you can.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Is open training on Thursday this week?

No Thursday is the closed main session, as mentioned above The Captain's Run, (open training), will be Friday at a time to be determined but regardless queueing up early is the way to go ,can't remember what time I lined up in 2017 but I am only a 5 minute walk away so can monitor my timing :D

Last edited: