Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I notice Soldo and CCJ played on opposing sides. Any news flying around as to how they fared against each other?

Just a little side note. I wouldn't be surprised if CCJ gets a more permanent role this year at the expense of one of the others.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
For those that have not visited the RFC attached is Slowy's Day 1 & Day 2 Qld Camp Diary

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Couple of observations from yesterdays training:
A few of the older players were paired with some of the young kids and were running repeats of about 200 metres at pace around the boundary from one or two of the staff to the point post - wait 20 or so seconds and return. Noah Cumberland was paired with Broad and they must have done 10 -15 of these. Kid kept right with Broad on his shoulder on every one. They were obviously on a timed pace as the senior players of the pair looked at their watches when they passed the point post on each run. It must have hurt the kid but he wasn't showing anything.

Higgins was playing in the match sims which were full contact :)

CCJ did well against Soldo. They were doing a fair bit of work against each other.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Not sure we've seen this from dusty before!

Attachments

• dusty.jpg
    dusty.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Ok Slowy's Day 3 camp diary said they had their first match committee for round 1 and came up with 3 changes from GF lineup without disclosing names of course.

Out: BEllis and 2 others
In: Roll up, Roll Up and place your bets people

I'll go:
Out: BEllis Bakes Nank, (Nank to have a delayed start to season?)
In: Stack, Ross, CJ

*RCD my smokey

Last edited: