Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Genuine bloody good fella is Ivan MK2

That's the problem.
Our kids wont get the chance to meet them because Every thing is locked away or top secret.
Like opposition clubs cant stand on punt rd or on platform 5 or like Caesar salad does behind the cyclone fence.
Its *smile*.
We might have a champion team but they have dropped the ball concerning the supporters.
Rememeber the family days at Burnley Oval when less then 10000 would turn up??
Its all rosy now because there's more then 100k.

Matty knights was a champion player but even better person.
Against Adelaide in Adelaide he would get us into the rooms.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
not like the old days.
Any training session was open to whoever wanted to go.
Flea.
The General
The ghost
Would always say hello, as they would run off the ground into those old rooms under the Stand.

even under the Frawley years, he would always allow us to come in and speak to the players after training.
Ottens, Torney, Naishy and Rogers would be welcoming..

Not like now, they dont allow u in. You wait at the front to work out 90% of them have bolted out the back.
im not going to stand behind a cyclone fence like a crook watching training.

not everyone likes watching Training but when you are down there they should allow u in to watch it.

i think the 2 flags have gone to their heads and forgotten about the supporters that put up with them since 1982 to 2017.

All is forgiven Zips. The players are at Doncaster today with the 2019 Premiership Cup.
They’ll welcome you with open arms. Tyrone Vickery and Jake King will be your personal welcoming committee and will offer you a personal apology for getting carried away with their success

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
not like the old days.
Any training session was open to whoever wanted to go.
Flea.
The General
The ghost
Would always say hello, as they would run off the ground into those old rooms under the Stand.

even under the Frawley years, he would always allow us to come in and speak to the players after training.
Ottens, Torney, Naishy and Rogers would be welcoming..

Not like now, they dont allow u in. You wait at the front to work out 90% of them have bolted out the back.
im not going to stand behind a cyclone fence like a crook watching training.

not everyone likes watching Training but when you are down there they should allow u in to watch it.

i think the 2 flags have gone to their heads and forgotten about the supporters that put up with them since 1982 to 2017.
I get the point but if they let everyone in the ground would be packed most days, i know ppl that get something signed every open training session & probably have 543867436209 signatures per player. we also need to understand they don't want prying eyes picking up on any changes to our game plan before we can surprise them with it when we play them.
We also don't need ppl with the flu for example being in constant touch with our players either, we saw what happened in the Prelim 2 yrs ago now.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Prefer the new professional version of the club a million times over, if it means more success on the field.

Would never want to go back to that rabble we used to be for 30 years

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Wait people complaining about the connection with the supporters? GTFO.

Club has never been more united. Supporters & members universally believe in those in charge.

Richmond is the envy of every other club and every other supporter. Dominant on the ground, dominant off the ground and a firm commitment to being a cultural & social leader off the ground.

These are the times we longed for under Wallace, drink it in. Won’t last forever. And if your unhappy now, I doubt you will ever enjoy anything the Richmond Football Club can offer you.

Reactions: 20 users

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Prefer the new professional version of the club a million times over, if it means more success on the field.

Would never want to go back to that rabble we used to be for 30 years
Some so-called supporters would like us to be a rabble again, so they would have something to complain about.

• Haha

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Some so-called supporters would like us to be a rabble again, so they would have something to complain about.

incorrect.
Some so called supporters complain even when we’re winning Premierships.
I wish they’d “zip” it

Reactions: 4 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
We also don't need ppl with the flu for example being in constant touch with our players either, we saw what happened in the Prelim 2 yrs ago now.

Really? That's a bit of a stretch considering they spend most of their lives outside the club and in full contact with the Public.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today: biggest session I have witnessed either pre or post Christmas. So much going on I watched it for my own enjoyment rather than with the view of doing a training report, so am giving you nothing so you can continue to discuss signatures :)

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Training today: biggest session I have witnessed either pre or post Christmas. So much going on I watched it for my own enjoyment rather than with the view of doing a training report, so am giving you nothing so you can continue to discuss signatures :)
You fell asleep didn't you, KnifeRack?

:sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
"player x trained the house down"

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Cmon Caeser, we live on your reports.