• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Training

larabee

#12!
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Bugger, Match Play today, did my training report but then accidently deleted it and not doing it again:mad:
shouldn't have said anything caeser, and no one would be the wiser.

If the tigers do a training session and caeser's not there to report it, did it ever happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Corona virus, US-Cino trade wars, drought, Rancexit, bushfires and floods

have had me at Apocalypse level 1 for months now.

but Caesar goes non-responsive is a game changer.

its officially a crisis at my joint.

Im elevating the status to Apocalypse Level 2

(practically, this means walking to the shed and carrying an armful of rum back to the house)

level 4 is the highest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
it didn’t end well for the last Ceaser that decided not to do the will of the people.

Lift

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
it didn’t end well for the last Ceaser that decided not to do the will of the people.

Lift
yeah.

people like Nelson Mandela, MLK, Keith Richards, Dustin Martin,

they come to understand their life isnt their own anymore.

what the ***** taking caesar?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Probably belongs elsewhere, but has the club lost its media department? Been bugger all coverage over the pre-season.

I don't have a problem with the cross promotion of the woman's team, however it seems the media resources don't have the bandwidth to cover the men's. And I certainly would prefer to watch highlights of training or an intraclub game than a miced-up Jayden Short during the team photo day.

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Big Footy saying "even the lazy Bastards at PRE have stopped doing training reports"

I guess that makes me a lazy bastard :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Probably belongs elsewhere, but has the club lost its media department? Been bugger all coverage over the pre-season.

I don't have a problem with the cross promotion of the woman's team, however it seems the media resources don't have the bandwidth to cover the men's. And I certainly would prefer to watch highlights of training or an intraclub game than a miced-up Jayden Short during the team photo day.
At least Short was funny.
Training is a snorefest.
The lackadaisical trainers are usually the guns. And the hard trainers are usually duds.
Dont you rememeber Pettifier or Ben Holland "burning the track" during the preseason.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Shorty the footy club pest. Normally small skinny guys with annoying voices.

One of the best parts of footy clubs.

Reactions: 1 user