Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
G'day Caesar. ... just wondering if you have a feel for what we're upto with Noah in regards to him coming back in prior to finals or is he being developed to play a different kind of role for the future?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
G'day Caesar. ... just wondering if you have a feel for what we're upto with Noah in regards to him coming back in prior to finals or is he being developed to play a different kind of role for the future?

Noah is on an Ark and has no chance of playing in the finals.
Chol has his spot.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Noah not on the radar for a recall for mine just getting some development into him as a defender.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Main Training Today:

From what I saw at training today it looks like they will go with Soldo and Marbs again?, (based on the fact that they featured a lot more in the game sim drills and also spent 20 minutes with Maric doing ruck drills without Nank).

Stack out there for those of us that have thought he has looked a bit sore lately, (i still hold that view but will play).

Cotch was out there which could be bad, (meaning Brooke hasn't given birth yet so the game day birth odds increase slightly)

Jack Ross: Did the warm up and kicking drills with the main group for the 1st time before rehab laps and change of direction work. Reckon the 2 to 3 is closer to the 3 to 4 the AFL site are quoting. I'll put money on Sunday 11th August against Northern Blues will be his return game.

Fraser Turner: Reckon he will be back in VFL next week.

Ouch:
Shai brought down Towner in a tackle and Towner was slow to get upo_O

Injury Watch:
Bachar did the warm up but then failed to complete any drills, seemed to be testing out his groin only did a couple of jogs between point post to point post before going inside.

Captain's Run Today:

Same 22 as last week out there.
Making up the squad of 26 is Kmac, Naish, Markov, Butler.

Bachar and Stack look fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
If Nank is not right then dont even play him for a half.

Too important to us to risk him at all this week.

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Captain's Run Today:

Same 22 as last week out there.
Making up the squad of 26 is Kmac, Naish, Markov, Butler.

Bachar and Stack look fine.

Good to hear. Thanks for the updates. With Bachar I think its a case of him knowing his body and resting at the right times.

Good to see some progress with Ross. Did caddy train with the main group or is he likely to spend more time in the VFL?

edit: just saw your caddy post

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Thought Lambert wasn't fully engaged. Didn't participate in only full ground drill. Bachar and Stacky looked fine.

Our depth is now starting to shine when Caddy, Egg, Balta, Nank, etc.etc. dont even get in to a final 26. Nank back next week all being well. Caddy? not so sure he gets back in.

Reactions: 1 user