Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Could Ross still do a 2017 Graham or is it too late? I remember Graham having a long lay off prior to coming in the last 2 rounds.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Interesting re caddy. Don't reckon there's a role for him unfortunately. Back up for either jack or tom.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Caesar said there was a doubt on him lining up this weekend, I was commenting on that.

Its since been edited out so I hope that means he is available.

You are correct in my initial post i said:

The whisper is that Nank pulled up sore and is doubtful for VFL also, but then I got home and listened to Dimma's Presser who said he would play but only a half so I deleted.

Mopsy caught my original version, the fact that Nank is going to play only a half and did very little training on Wednesday does indicate that he has struggled a bit post game?

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
You are correct in my initial post i said:

The whisper is that Nank pulled up sore and is doubtful for VFL also, but then I got home and listened to Dimma's Presser who said he would play but only a half so I deleted.

Mopsy caught my original version, the fact that Nank is going to play only a half and did very little training on Wednesday does indicate that he has struggled a bit post game?

Dimma also said that Cox is a good player.
You can’t believe everything he says!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Captain's Run Today:

Same 22 as last week out there.
Making up the squad of 26 is Kmac, Naish, Markov, Butler.

Bachar and Stack look fine.

Best we continue with the Choldo combination as it will stooge the Dum Scum.

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
Thought Lambert wasn't fully engaged. Didn't participate in only full ground drill. Bachar and Stacky looked fine.

Our depth is now starting to shine when Caddy, Egg, Balta, Nank, etc.etc. dont even get in to a final 26. Nank back next week all being well. Caddy? not so sure he gets back in.
Agree Lambert looked very restricted at training hopefully nothing to serious
Or struggling with the Achilles

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nank has a bit of work to do to be fity for finals no point risking him, he tore his adducter tendon it wasnt a strain or run of the mill soft tissue injury.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Main training today:

Woriries:

Stack at training on Tuesday just walked laps with a performance guy, today he breaks down in warm up with supposedly a calf:(.
Bachar on Tuesday hardly did anything and today did even less, into the sheds shortly after warm up, nearly a weekly concern can he get his body up this time?

Slight Watch:

Big Tom did very little today and had quite a few conversations with performance guys, (has had a big workload so hopefully just managing him).

Other than that a lively session, Jack Ross moving really well as was Caddy.

Highlight:

After a team length of the ground drill culminating in Marlion dribbling through a goal from 1 foot out the players starting screaming and on mass came from all over the ground, even full back, and swarmed on Marlion, he was engulfed! A great show of love and total acceptance by the boys.
What was it all about? maybe a show of support for whatever family tragedy he has just been through or because he will debut in the VFL.

Either way it was awesome to witness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users