Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
I'm shocked he hasn't yet been signed for 2020. he's having a cracking year.
He mentioned in interview earlier in the year that he was unsure if this year or next would be his last. Maybe his choice to hold off and see how the year plays out.

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Last year for Houli you reckon Caesar?
Maybe the decision to play might be based on whether we win the flag this year. A perfect time to call it a day given his record of soft tissue issues if we win

Reactions: 1 user

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
I reckon Houli is just managing his body. Long season for a player whose had some issues with his groin the past couple of years as well as a serious back ailment back in the day. At his age he'd know his body well

Reactions: 1 user

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks Caesar. Nice to see Markov and Naish on the radar after good performances in the vfl. Share your concerns about Stack and haven't given up on Balta. After his performances last year I went out and backed him to win the RS at 80. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
How’s picket looked at training Caesar , his skills on show ?

Pretty excited to see him play, very smooth mover and skills look exquisite for someone who has played so little footy in the last 12 months. Still expect him to need a couple of matches to get in the swing of things.

Reactions: 5 users

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Hi Ceaser
Just want to thank you for the training reports
Look forward to them every week
Please keep them coming

Reactions: 16 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Wednesday training, (not main session):

Notable absence and it is a big one, no Tom Lynch.
Other than that all present and accounted for.
Stack Cotch & Rance doing a power of work in rehab. If it was a final Stack & Catch would play IMO but along with Cotch you'd think caution would be the go with Stack as well this week?

Next report Friday main training where hopefully Tom will be training the house down.

Reactions: 9 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Muchas gracias caesar.

is it unusual for Big Tom to miss a session this year?

perfect week for a freshen up and rotate Mabs and Nank out of FF?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Lynch has done a power of work this year. A missed training session wouldnt be out of the ordinary.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Lynch didn't play from half way through the 3rd quarter

And now missed a training session

Where there is smoke there is fire?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Lynch has done a power of work this year. A missed training session wouldnt be out of the ordinary.

Agree, I am sure it is management, the last mark and goal he got Saturday night he got crunched from behind and looked a bit sore getting up even though he went back and slotted it. Might have even got a bit of a corky, he did spend a fair portion of the last quarter on the bench.