Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
How did we look today?

I saw the 20 min match sim. It was the firsts vs seconds, so a pretty one sided and free flowing.

Dusty played forward and won every contest and must have 4 goal assists in the first 10 minutes. Forwards had it easy with George, Shai, and jack doing well.

No Bacha and Naish filled his role in the firsts. Kmac played wing for the firsts and did well. Stack, Ross and Higgins in the seconds. Hard to pick up the seconds players as they had no numbers and many wearing hats. However did notice balta with some nice work at CHB. Nice run out of defence and some great ball delivery. Ross seemed to do pretty well in the centre.

Other highlights were Pickett’s movement and passing on his left. Also, Lambert was everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I saw the 20 min match sim. It was the firsts vs seconds, so a pretty one sided and free flowing.

Dusty played forward and won every contest and must have 4 goal assists in the first 10 minutes. Forwards had it easy with George, Shai, and jack doing well.

No Bacha and Naish filled his role in the firsts. Kmac played wing for the firsts and did well. Stack, Ross and Higgins in the seconds. Hard to pick up the seconds players as they had no numbers and many wearing hats. However did notice balta with some nice work at CHB. Nice run out of defence and some great ball delivery. Ross seemed to do pretty well in the centre.

Other highlights were Pickett’s movement and passing on his left. Also, Lambert was everywhere.

Might be significant for Syd that he was relegated to the reserves team most likely as a foot in the arse.

We need his skill and contested ball winning abilities against the Maggots hope he can bring it and get to the line.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Delicious ......................................

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ready to go.
The smelling salt was out and it was on for young & old.
Figure four legs locks,
Body slams and pile drives were on the menu this morning.:))

Nank and Soldo now thats a Tag Team, they would rival the Bushwackers, the British Bulldogs, Brutus Beefcake and Greg the Hammer Valentine, The Killer Bees, The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkov, Demolition, and dare I say the the Undertaker and Kane or the kings of the tag team The Hart Foundation !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb

Thanks for your report Ice. Who did Nick Vlastuin take on and how did he go?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nank and Soldo now thats a Tag Team, they would rival the Bushwackers, the British Bulldogs, Brutus Beefcake and Greg the Hammer Valentine, The Killer Bees, The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volov, Demolition, and dare I say the the Undertaker and Kane or the kings of the tag team The Hart Foundation !!!!!

Bobby the Brain?
Mr fuji?
Vigil?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dont forget Captn Lou Albanno there Zips.

And of course Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jessie the Body Ventura, Jake the Snake and Rick Flair ;)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Sounds like young Sydney has some ground to make up if he's to make it into the firsts against the Pies.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nank and Soldo now thats a Tag Team, they would rival the Bushwackers, the British Bulldogs, Brutus Beefcake and Greg the Hammer Valentine, The Killer Bees, The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volov, Demolition, and dare I say the the Undertaker and Kane or the kings of the tag team The Hart Foundation !!!!!
Don't forget about Larry O'Dea and Ron Miller.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Sounds like young Sydney has some ground to make up if he's to make it into the firsts against the Pies.

Not as much as me after this Corona, good game footy if you didn't have too run.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Nice work Iceman good job

036D8510-B81C-4E8F-BA8D-0089A7C15B5C.jpeg

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Pretty spot on ICE right down to Kmac who doesn't usually make dispatches.

In my live texts to mates I mirrored a lot of what you said;

Could Dusty be as fit as he as ever been, that first 10 minutes was all about Dusty.
One of those Pickett moves was a triple baulk/shimmie before hitting up a forward on his non preferred.
Shai was lively including 2 speckies resulting in goals, expecting him to go up a level this year.
I also reported that Kmac stood out in match sim as well as when players did about 8 repeat 100's Kmac streeted them.
Nank looks 100% moving the best he ever has, it was Nank vs Soldo the whole time except when Lynch took one centre contest o_O , CCJ played permanent FF for two's.
Can't say any of the younger 1st to 2nd year players caught my eye but agree with ICE the red bibs made distinguishing hard.

Reactions: 16 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good work Caesar.

Bash and Grover outside looking in from round 1.

Looking like one change at the very least with Bash coming back.