Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
was it Naish in no15 who did the running millimetre perfect ball for $hais second screamer?

the ball couldn't have gone to a better spot at a better time.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
na, was Shorty mate

I knew it was shorts number but the haircut must have thrown me? or im getting late onset cluelessness or something?

maybe I am a trans-collingwood? Jeez

anyway, nice hit Shorty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I knew it was shorts number but the haircut must have thrown me? or im getting late onset cluelessness or something?

maybe I am a trans-collingwood? Jeez

anyway, nice hit Shorty.
Jeez Easy, you may need to consult both Specsavers and Beyond Blue!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Hopefully Syd pulls his finger out and they both play.

Houli being massaged to the round 2 week I'd expect after his calf
Being Houli is touch & go i'd say he won't play as we can't take the risk, especially this yr. We have erred on the side of caution many times in recent yrs & it's worked out fine & i can't see that changing now. I'd even suggest he knows he's not playing but we'll keep the pies guess & have them waste time preparing for him to play.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
KMac is the most obvious. Probably not quite the crazy endurance levels of Brando but definitely has the speed. I have heard that he is a very good 400m runner, perfect build for it.

Spare parts now KMac. Not starting 22. Naish, Ross, Graham all vying for that role.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
KMac is the most obvious. Probably not quite the crazy endurance levels of Brando but definitely has the speed. I have heard that he is a very good 400m runner, perfect build for it.
When KMac got dropped, he was still doing his usual stuff well, but he just couldn't hit a barn door by foot for a while there and it cost him.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Streeting them at training apparently. Kamdyn fell out of favour in the back half of last year & missed a second Premiership but no doubt he'll be burning to win his place back.
Even if he can't ,that's putting pressure on some of the other names bandied about in here.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I'd love to see an in form Kmac back in the 22. He is as hard as nails.

Reactions: 5 users

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
I'd love to see an in form Kmac back in the 22. He is as hard as nails.
I’m not sure that the shortened quarters will suit Kmac’s endurance based games.

I think the shortened quarters will open the door for one of the younger players that normally wouldn’t get a game until building up the tank a bit.

Reactions: 1 user

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not sure that the shortened quarters will suit Kmac’s endurance based games.

I think the shortened quarters will open the door for one of the younger players that normally wouldn’t get a game until building up the tank a bit.

I think that just means less rotations and more ToG for these uber fit guys. Shortened quarters doesn't necessarily have to mean a huge decrease in TOG. Kmac endurance should be seen as a positive here imo.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Something must have happened to Kmac to explain his drop in form. He had some great games early then fell off a cliff. Presumably a niggle of some sort.

I would love to see him back at his best. With his size he adds something different to our speedy midgets. You need a few blokes the size of kmac and caddy to do the bollocking.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
When KMac got dropped, he was still doing his usual stuff well, but he just couldn't hit a barn door by foot for a while there and it cost him.
Also very slow to get rid of the ball. He goes back and looks around has a think and even then very often misdirects the kick.
He has some great qualities but I don’t think he is in our best 25.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Something must have happened to Kmac to explain his drop in form. He had some great games early then fell off a cliff. Presumably a niggle of some sort.

I would love to see him back at his best. With his size he adds something different to our speedy midgets. You need a few blokes the size of kmac and caddy to do the bollocking.
Yep, he dropped off the perch immediately after signing a contract extension