Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
While i was down in jolimont i thought i would pop down and see the mighty chockers train.
They started off with there usual training drill. Practising how to give up a 5 goal lead and then they went through how there so called good players disappear mid game.
It was unbelievable.
Degoey is doing his warm up sucking down his usual, 6 hotdogs.
Sidebottom left the track, he got scared of his own shadow.
Maynard is very vocal but no-one can understand a single word.
Treloar keeps staring towards punt rd, not sure he has recovered.
Elliott and Howe are asking for each others autograph.
And finally Bucks is in the middle, you tubing 'A real coach".
This club is going places....

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Dow looks to be a beauty.How did the other Martin go.Great to see Balta do well and Garthwaite against our two monster forwards and do a job.DES is another one who can step this year like him alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
While i was down in jolimont i thought i would pop down and see the mighty chockers train.
They started off with there usual training drill. Practising how to give up a 5 goal lead and then they went through how there so called good players disappear mid game.
It was unbelievable.
any injuries to report?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Dow looks to be a beauty.How did the other Martin go.Great to see Balta do well and Garthwaite against our two monster forwards and do a job.DES is another one who can step this year like him alot.

DES will be shown the door IMO struggles with the professional demands both on and off field, has some talent and came through our academy which is why we have persisted to date but reckon patience will have run out come seasons end. Agree Dow looks likely.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
any injuries to report?

Rioli who was crunched Thursday was out there today as were Bachar Prestia & Dusty so a clean bill of health it would seem bearing in mind today was just a light session with main being Tuesday.

One bit of play had Jack yelling out "OH MY GOD SHAI!" :clap2

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
DES will be shown the door IMO struggles with the professional demands both on and off field, has some talent and came through our academy which is why we have persisted to date but reckon patience will have run out come seasons end. Agree Dow looks likely.
Rioli who was crunched Thursday was out there today as were Bachar Prestia & Dusty so a clean bill of health it would seem bearing in mind today was just a light session with main being Tuesday.

One bit of play had Jack yelling out "OH MY GOD SHAI!" :clap2
Think he is contracted through ‘21?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It was unbelievable.
You forgot to mention that all the umpires were there for the sausage sizzle that McChins put on especially for them.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
You forgot to mention that all the umpires were there for the sausage sizzle that McChins put on especially for them.

They will bend us over.
They will have half a hour to get rid of the ball, but we will have have 0.8 of a second.
Disposing of the ball will be the biggest difference.
They throw it and it will be called play on.
Out of all our opppostion Footscray and them get the biggest free ride off the maggots...

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
since we will be saying that phrase a lot over the next decade, can we add

OMG$

to the emojis? with origin credit to @caesar

@Mr T.

Its use wouldnt be exclusive to $hai. Basically an abbreviation for unfathomable footy moments. Pretty sure George and Danny and Dusty will cop a few. and Higlet. and stackman, sheds, JR as well I expect.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They will bend us over.
They will have half a hour to get rid of the ball, but we will have have 0.8 of a second.
Out of all our opppostion Footscray and them get the biggest free ride off the maggots...

Geesook, the Bears and the Weagles go ok with the umpires as well.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geesook, the Bears and the Weagles go ok with the umpires as well.

Watch a Collingwood game.
No one comes near them.
Penderbury gets tackled and constantly holds it & never gets pinged.
Im not uninterested in the teams selected on Wednesday night, im more interested who are the maggots given the job to umpire the game

Reactions: 1 user

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
They will bend us over.

Spot on. Collingwood are gift every week by the umps.