Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They will bend us over.
They will have half a hour to get rid of the ball, but we will have have 0.8 of a second.
Disposing of the ball will be the biggest difference.
They throw it and it will be called play on.
Out of all our opppostion Footscray and them get the biggest free ride off the maggots...

We might fare a little better without their home crowd baying for frees every 30 seconds.

Then again howd we go with the Umps in round one gave Carlton 6 of their first 7 goals.

Yeah agree we'll likely get torn another new one

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
We might fare a little better without their home crowd baying for frees every 30 seconds.

Then again howd we go with the Umps in round one gave Carlton 6 of their first 7 goals.

Eddies influence isnt in lockdown.

but *smile* these *smile*.

we will demolish them.

jeez this is exciting. I feel like a 7 year old feels on December the 22nd

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I never really cared about Collingwood too much until McChins took over.

Now they are well and truly my most hated opposition.

I will support any Interstate team in a GF against them just as they wanted the Gee Whiz to knock us off in the GF.

*smile* Id even consider supporting Geesook and Essendon against them, I wont worry about Carlton as them flogs wont be attending any Grand Finals for a long time yet unless they actually go and buy a ticket.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Carlton aren't Collingwood.
Not only do they get easy free kicks, but they seem to not give away any either.
That will be a massive issue on thurzdey night.
Ive also noticed the hearld sun doesn't have the stat, GFF (Goals from frees) anymore.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Where is todays scratch match being played?, anyone going?
If you're referring to the 16 v 16 v the pies for the rest of the list @Jetboy ..... I think it's tomorrow at the G... specifically to stop the tiger faithful and the great unwashed from attending no doubt.
Apologies if I've barked up the wrong tree there!

Reactions: 1 user

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
If you're referring to the 16 v 16 v the pies for the rest of the list @Jetboy ..... I think it's tomorrow at the G... specifically to stop the tiger faithful and the great unwashed from attending no doubt.
Apologies if I've barked up the wrong tree there!
Ok , thanks for that....for some reason I thought it was today...anyway, regardless, youd be right in saying that it’d be in a closed/ inaccessible venue

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today:

Caddy did not train.

Dusty looks back to full fitness after that one session when he didn't look quite right.

Prestia and Houli both trained well and good to go.

Interestingly: There was hardly any contested ruck work and most game sim drills involved Soldo only whilst Nank did some work on the bag.

Big Tom looking in great nick but he will have a good match up in Darcy Moore on Thursday night.

The 2nd's who are participating in the scratch match tomorrow left the track after about 40 minutes leaving the following players in the mix for remaining spots:

Graham
Higgo
Stack
Ross
Kmac

So that leaves us looking for a potential, like for like, replacement for Caddy or structure tweak .

Like for like would be Kmac but I reckon they will tweak structure and bring in one of the other options?

Could be one more change if they decide on the one ruckman but even after today's strange use of Nank I think we will play two?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Training today:

Caddy did not train.

Dusty looks back to full fitness after that one session when he didn't look quite right.

Prestia and Houli both trained well and good to go.

Interestingly: There was hardly any contested ruck work and most game sim drills involved Soldo only whilst Nank did some work on the bag.

Big Tom looking in great nick but he will have a good match up in Darcy Moore on Thursday night.

The 2nd's who are participating in the scratch match tomorrow left the track after about 40 minutes leaving the following players in the mix for remaining spots:

Graham
Higgo
Stack
Ross
Kmac

So that leaves us looking for a potential, like for like, replacement for Caddy or structure tweak .

Like for like would be Kmac but I reckon they will tweak structure and bring in one of the other options?

Could be one more change if they decide on the one ruckman but even after today's strange handling of Nank I think we will play two?

Thanks, Caesar.

Hope the scratch match is televised. Would probably rate better than a Norf-Suns fixture.

Reactions: 1 users