Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

tigersmk

Tiger Cub
Nov 17, 2004
Is training today? Wanted to know if Chol trained as he picked up an injury just before 3 qtr time - lower leg, hopefully just a knock to it. Don’t think he went on ball for last quarter, looked restricted.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Is training today? Wanted to know if Chol trained as he picked up an injury just before 3 qtr time - lower leg, hopefully just a knock to it. Don’t think he went on ball for last quarter, looked restricted.
Don't think so? they had the Rioli's Rookie day today with the kids. Friday will be their main training session this week seeing it is a Sunday game.

Reactions: 1 user

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Don't think so? they had the Rioli's Rookie day today with the kids. Friday will be their main training session this week seeing it is a Sunday game.
They had a training session this afternoon after the Rioli's Rookies . Didn't stick around but did notice while the clinic was going on that Noah Balta was not part of the clinic but seemed to be having some kind of rehab/test. Marbs didn't do the clinic but usually does.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
They had a training session this afternoon after the Rioli's Rookies . Didn't stick around but did notice while the clinic was going on that Noah Balta was not part of the clinic but seemed to be having some kind of rehab/test. Marbs didn't do the clinic but usually does.
Balta has done a quad according to AFL,COm

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today, (not main session):

Highlights:
Rancey doing a power of work, out there for full 90 minutes looks to be progressing at warp speed.
Nank trained fully with main group and doing some ruck drills on the side, from my untrained eye I am calling him back for Port game.
JR8 trained well.
Lambo no ill effects from tunneling.
Caddy trained fully
Miller back training with main group.

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia
But these boys know their bodies and expect full participation main training Friday

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore

Reactions: 35 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
There's going t be some hard done by players come selection time when we have most players fit. Are we again timing our run to perfection? All come back, get 4 to 5 games into them and hit the finals. Most teams wouldn't have worried too much about us this year.

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018

Highlights:
Rancey doing a power of work, out there for full 90 minutes looks to be progressing at warp speed.
Nank trained fully with main group and doing some ruck drills on the side, from my untrained eye I am calling him back for Port game.
JR8 trained well.
Lambo no ill effects from tunneling.
Caddy trained fully
Miller back training with main group.

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia
But these boys know their bodies and expect full participation main training Friday

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore

I know Ross is still restricted to just running, how is he progressing?

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Thanks Caesar!

so the talk about Rance "taking leave from the club" is obviously wrong. Can't wait to see Marlion in action!

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Highlights:

what's your educated hunch Caesar? when will we see him run through the banner again?

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Thanks Caesar, great work, I would expect Nank back next week as they won't want him coming back and having to deal with Grundy first up. Crucial that they get him right because we need him asap

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Thanks Caesar, great work, I would expect Nank back next week as they won't want him coming back and having to deal with Grundy first up. Crucial that they get him right because we need him asap

Lycett's no mug either.