Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sydney's not Tom Melbourne. He's Lonhro Octagonal. Maybe Northerly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Being a professional footballer, you have one job - make sure you are fit enough to be able to perform. Nothing s**ts me more than AFL players who return wildly underdone.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
And a lot to learn.

He's just turned 20 years old. Hands up who had their *smile* together at that age?:D
Let alone faced the issues Sydney has in his life alongside dealing with arguably the most uncertain time in human history since the war.
So during that time he cut lose a bit & went & got an Iso haircut like Dennis Rodman eh?
Well Dimma is our Phil Jackson. He'll wrap his arm around him & give a kid with that amount of raw talent every support.
Come on Stackman. Eat em alive Tiger.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I was just thinking Stacky is quite young. Sounds like he hasn't done as much as he should in the lockdown period but he will improve, his fitness will get better, he will grow up a bit and he will learn, but, I doubt he has lost the talent and skills - that's what is exciting about Stack and what gives him star potential.

DS

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Stacky also worked crazy hard on the track last preseason.
When he joined the club he was behind the 8 ball but chucked a gut to make it.
Sounds similar

Maybe he misses an opportunity to play midfield this year, but its not worth us supporters getting up in arms.
The pinkhaired kid will play

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The place? You're sounding more and more like a Collingwood supporter. :D

Yeah, I dont know what's happening to me lately. The other day I fashioned several small ring of wire and put them on my eyebrow, lips and nose and just stared at myself in the mirror full of self loathing for ages

Lifeline 131114

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Yeah, I dont know what's happening to me lately. The other day I fashioned several small ring of wire and put them on my eyebrow, lips and nose and just stared at myself in the mirror full of self loathing for ages

Lifeline 131114
Now you look like a Maggot supporter.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users