Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

TigerForce said:
The 'ooo' as in Roo sounds stronger than the 'aaaa' don't you think Redmond ?

I know what you're saying, but we've got to learn to diversify. It should be 'aaaaa' as in the way people say 'aaaaa' after their first swig of beer for the day.

"Chimp-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

velo said:
I pray this kid kicks on.

I pray even harder that his friends/teammates, or someone with an IQ greater than 50 comes up with a better nickname than that.

Buckley=Bucks
Voss=Vossy
Judd=Juddy
Hird=Hirdy

Not the most original nicknames but the champions don't need to be named after monkeys.

You want plenty, velo. Most of us will settle for kicks on. ;D

FIGJAM
Velcro Shoes
Judda$
The very nice young man
Chimp Kazoo

One of these is a standout nickname. Get on board.

Who was the genius responsible again? wayno? or wayne? Should be made persident erect of Mensis on that basis alone.

And by the by, Bobby Skilton was okay with Chimp. (Well he probably hated it but he didn't have any say.)

And Disco the hat's no good. Can we get one with a hoodie?

Reactions: 1 user
Disco08 said:
m007.gif

At least get it a bit of yellow and black mate, nice progress though!

Chimp kazoo hey, not bad. I would have thought the catchcry would be cheetah impersonations en mass. Cheetah as in Tarzans sidekick by the way, not cheetah as in Aussie 70s glam spunk-femme disco balladier duo.

I do a pretty good chimp, I'd be prepared to give it an airing given the right cicumstances.

Reactions: 1 user
TigerForce said:
With the crowd in unison, doesn't a big yell of KAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sound stronger beevo?

Redford said:
It should be 60,000 going Chimpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Your going off on a tangent gentlemen. Here is the seminal quote from Mensa's new President (a.k.a wayne):

"What about Trent 'Chimp Kazoo' Cotchin, when he gets a kick or handball, the fans all blow a kazoo then shriek like a chimpanzee. Imagine doing that 30-35 times a game"

Now off all of you to Allen's music store for your kazoos! [note to RFC: merchandise idea - black and yellow kazoos with "9" on them]

Redford said:
I know what you're saying, but we've got to learn to diversify. It should be 'aaaaa' as in the way people say 'aaaaa' after their first swig of beer for the day.

"Chimp-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

Just like Tivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................(let me think about it :hihi)

Mr P's right. The man who invented the name also surely knows best how best to use it en masse.

And if any of you think I'm going to any more effort than I've already been to to find you a chimp smiley blowing a kazoo that'll entertain you all for 5 minutes, you're completely deluded. :)

Disco08 said:
Mr P's right. The man who invented the name also surely knows best how best to use it en masse.

And if any of you think I'm going to any more effort than I've already been to to find you a chimp smiley blowing a kazoo that'll entertain you all for 5 minutes, you're completely deluded. :)

Don't me start a thread about who's had more effective clearances in a three minute period - Ashley Blurton or Mark Pitura.

And for those who didn't know a serviceable kazoo can be improvised from a pocket comb and a piece of paper. (A little trick I learned from Bobby Skilton.)

LidsandCotch said:
unfortunately the boys just call him Cotchy

"Chimp Kazoo" will end up with "The Cho" on the nickname scrap heap why???

because Richo and Cotchy just .... well lets see now..... make sense :angel:

the boys continue to call them those names cause thats what they are, Richo and Cotch.

phew that was hard to work out :hihi

blx said:
"Chimp Kazoo" will end up with "The Cho" on the nickname scrap heap why???

because Richo and Cotchy just .... well lets see now..... make sense :angel:

the boys continue to call them those names cause thats what they are, Richo and Cotch.

phew that was hard to work out :hihi

The 'team' is just slow on the uptake Hans. It is Richmond after all. ;D

When they get wind of C.K. it'll take off. It's a sure fire hit.

BTW doesn't Cleve Hughes get called 'Steamer'?

We gotta get someone to get CHIMP KAZOO on a banner  ;D

Also, for those who doubt the appeal of Chimp Kazoo....here is proof this is not the figment of mad men's imaginations!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/a2lebowsky/2405969539/

I will love the day when people say such and such plays like Cotchin of the Tigers (home grown talent)

Not, Cotchin reminds me of, moves like, etc.

Tiger74 said:
We gotta get someone to get CHIMP KAZOO on a banner ;D

Also, for those who doubt the appeal of Chimp Kazoo....here is proof this is not the figment of mad men's imaginations!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/a2lebowsky/2405969539/
;D

The next step is clearly the bobble-head.

Hans Blix is fighting a losing battle.

Go chiiiiiim(P!)

evo said:
;D

The next step is clearly the bobble-head.

Hans Blix is fighting a losing battle.

Go chiiiiiim(P!)

keep talkin it up beverage, you seem to have a few internet followers but all i hear at the ground is Cotch this Cotch that. hmmm i wonder whys that?

blx said:
keep talkin it up beverage, you seem to have a few internet followers but all i hear at the ground is Cotch this Cotch that. hmmm i wonder whys that?

Hmmm..not sure about that.

I heard a rumour that Wallace refers to him as 'C.K' for short.

It's happening Hans, you can't deny that the Chimp fever is taking off.

Tigers of Old said:
Hmmm..not sure about that.

I heard a rumour that Wallace refers to him as 'C.K' for short.

It's happening Hans, you can't deny that the Chimp fever is taking off.

Sorry ToO, it aint gonna take off, its just totally ridiculous! :rofl