Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Did he do it trying to tackle Martin running into goal? It was a great effort, by both players actually.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Time to give Ross another crack at inside mid I reckon.
He knows he wants it, now go get it!

Reactions: 8 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Has he had the surgery?

Is it just being reported now?

Surely we haven't waited till Tuesday to get scans, surgery?? We played on Thursday.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Why did they have to operate and put a plate in?
A small nick and some superglue, he’d be right to play this week. None tougher than Cotch.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Surgery tomorrow
Thanks ceaser,

I find that bewildering.

Every day counts, especially for our inspirational chimp.

No idea why we waited so long. If astute punt road enders could pinpoint the exact incident that caused it, then surely the club would have flagged it for investigation.

Mismanagement farce!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
What are the PRE medicos thinking? Plate to clavicle. Is it Cotchin saying two weeks? (Love his optimism, if so.)

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What are the PRE medicos thinking? Plate to clavicle. Is it Cotchin saying two weeks? (Love his optimism, if so.)
I don’t it will 1-2 Dyer.

More to the 4 plus but we know how ‘tough’ Cotchin is!

The vision in the rooms with ice pack near his chest area was of concern but like many of us just thought it a ‘ battle ‘ injury.

Been having a truly unbelievable year!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wont be out too long if its being plated if indeed its a crack and not a complete fracture. Possibly 2 weeks

Will give the great Skipper Chip a couple weeks to freshen right up and hit the run home ready and rearing rumble just when we want him and his best.

Will need extra center bounce attendances from Tiger King, Fridge and Shai the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users