Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

That's Heppell, Green and I think Zeibell (when Captain) that have all turned to Trent for leadership tips. That's amazing.

Reactions: 5 users
I can think of Leigh Matthews and Kevin Bartlett off top of my head. Will be interesting to see what Fyfe can do if stays on the park. What are some of the ‘rarely worked’ examples of Champs not working out when moved forward - or back.?

Lethal Leigh and KB were always goal kickers, even as rovers. Also amazing out-of-the box players. Cotchin an absolute champ, tough as guts self-sacrificing mid but cant see him being a reliable goal kicking small forward.

You could also name Gablett Jr as a mid who had success moving forward later in his career.

We can't think of any others because there probably weren't many that were memorable successes.

Last edited:
Is it a good or bad thing that he was the catalyst for wresting control back in the game?

Reactions: 1 user