Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I reckon the first time Cotchin steps up to address the entire group...... the moment he opens his mouth, the focus will turn to Zorko and players will be thinking....... "fmd, and we had THAT bloke as captain for 5 years?!"
Any coincidence how they nearly won the flag after they took it off him?
It will be interesting how he goes- not that you can really judge how a "leadership consultant" or whatever his title is actually performs.
But Cotch strikes me as a leader by actions, rather than a leader by words, so how he imparts that wisdom remains to be seen. He may have success with some structural change, rather than his work with the group.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
It will be interesting how he goes- not that you can really judge how a "leadership consultant" or whatever his title is actually performs.
But Cotch strikes me as a leader by actions, rather than a leader by words, so how he imparts that wisdom remains to be seen. He may have success with some structural change, rather than his work with the group.
He’d want to be really good 1:1 IMO. He probably is I imagine / would be a good listener.

He is just awkward in the press and stuff that you see get recorded in front of the group IMO.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Watching Talking Footy last night, Trent was so good, while Selwood was terrible, Scats fans would've been embarrassed.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The business of football summed up in one photo.

Should any of the people involved in the business of the AFL who are administrators, football club staff and coaches, and the very ordinary and very pliable media, be surprised with the healthy and justified cynicism of most football supporters!

The speak is the same, the marketing machine is the same, as is the dictatorial control of any sort of criticism of the brand, right across the AFL landscape. This sanitized version of footy is easily forgotten for a few hours when the Tigers hit the field and I’m right there with my side.

No radio, no TV - just an occasional nervous read on this platform during a game. 😉
Nah Cotchin loves the cash.
He has a meet a greet in GC this weekend before the game charging $50 or $80 with a photo.

• Wow

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Nah Cotchin loves the cash.
He has a meet a greet in GC this weekend before the game charging $50 or $80 with a photo.
He has one with Vin Entertainment before the Brisbane game at the Lonestar Tavern in Mermaid Waters on the Friday night
Strange venue , as it’s a dump !

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
He has one with Vin Entertainment before the Brisbane game at the Lonestar Tavern in Mermaid Waters on the Friday night
Strange venue , as it’s a dump !
after a solid pay check for however many years ....

the struggle of the ex-sportsman ... even for el captainos ...

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Apologies if it’s been mentioned before, just saw on 10 news that Cotch has also joined Melbourne Storm as a leadership consultant. He’s one busy boy in post football retirement

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Becoming a bit snarky in this thread.
He's earned every cent he makes out of football after putting his head in the hole for us for 306 games, not to mention everything else he's done for our club.

Reactions: 22 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Becoming a bit snarky in this thread.
He's earned every cent he makes out of football after putting his head in the hole for us for 306 games, not to mention everything else he's done for our club.
The statue opposite Dyer's is already overdue, Olds.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cotchin on the shiit show on 7.
They got him to watch the clip where Cornes bags us AGAIN and names players that should not get and game.
And Cotchin didn't hold back.
'We all know Kane's job in the media and he still Salty from us beating Port on his 300th".
He shouldve mentioned we bent them over in 2020 at AO

Reactions: 11 users

eastlavy

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2008
Another Cotchin night at Chirnside Park 11 April: