Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

I’m halfway through and pretty disappointed so far. Hopefully the 2nd half is a more interesting read.
Ditto
Admittedly the middle chapters about 2017 were always gonna be a good read - but the book overall has been a bit of a slog
I’ll finish it at some stage

Reactions: 1 users
Brisbane?

Makes you want to vomit seeing him in purple.

I reckon the discussion with Fages went like this.

Fages - "Cotch its great to have you here, you will be great to mentor the group"
Cotch - "Ok cool sounds like I can help out, where do you want me to start, with the leadership group to show them how to actually lead instead of whatever that prick Zorko does"
Fages - "No nothing like that, we love Zorks up here so wash your mouth out. So..............how do we win at the G???"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So the start of Trent's wider job training to eventually come back and be the CEO of the Tigers

Brisbane?

Sometimes I think Cotch's leadership has been understated by those mouthpieces in the media who fawned over Selwood and even Gawn prior to Melbourne's troubles.
Imagine a rematch between the Skunks and Brisbane with Cotchin being lauded as a pivotal part in the Lions flipping the result.
Unlike Hardwick, I have no doubt Cotch's heart will always remain at Richmond...... even if he doesn't!

Reactions: 8 users
Sometimes I think Cotch's leadership has been understated by those mouthpieces in the media who fawned over Selwood and even Gawn prior to Melbourne's troubles.
Imagine a rematch between the Skunks and Brisbane with Cotchin being lauded as a pivotal part in the Lions flipping the result.
Unlike Hardwick, I have no doubt Cotch's heart will always remain at Richmond...... even if he doesn't!
100% Cotchin is a class act.

Reactions: 4 users
I don't begrudge him getting this gig.

He's got a big family to feed.

Will always be Richmond Royalty along with Sir Jackmond whatever they do.
Not bad for a Gee sook supporter.
He's had a great career. Next chapter now.

That said, he looks shocking in Purple or Mahogany or whatever the Eff that is.

Reactions: 4 users
Move on now we're in a new era. Anyway anything to beat those pies to the grand final or cheats the blues.

Do we play Brisbane at the G this year?

Cotch could be the 'Homecoming Hero' for this game, just to *smile* with their heads.

Well done Cotch - we should be proud of our ex players being picked up as coaches/mentors etc.

It’s a credit to our club and our culture, so don’t understand the angst on here if it’s serious.

I love that our ex captain Newman went elsewhere and done well enough to come back to the tigers etc.

Reactions: 11 users