TV for Overseas PREers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV for Overseas PREers

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I was wrapped to see they have the 2019 Premiers baseball cap. They had sold out online after the grand Final, I was desperate to get the matching set.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is anyone else on WatchAFL, through a web browser, having trouble maximizing feed? Mine stays in a pissy little window. If I cast from my mobile I get the full screen.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
What browser is it on the dongle? Can you download another browser such as firefox or chrome?

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Well my vpn trick didn't work .. There is some sports content on 7plus, but you cannot watch AFL live on the internet through 7plus. The rights to AFL live streaming belong to Foxtel and Kayo Sports and they are the only places you can stream AFL live. This won't change until the 2025 season. :(
ABC Australia streams in to Asia so if I can find a free channel in India or Singapore maybe I can watch though my laptop ..mmmm cant afford afl steaming.. what they charge per week is like what i earn here a week .

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What browser is it on the dongle? Can you download another browser such as firefox or chrome?
Nvidia shield. TV Bro, Open Browser, JioBroswer all the same.

Got it working on the Samsung browser directly on the TV, which hasn't worked well until this season it seems.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Is anyone else on WatchAFL, through a web browser, having trouble maximizing feed? Mine stays in a pissy little window. If I cast from my mobile I get the full screen.
I'm watching on an LG smart TV. No app, but the browser on it is fine. Did not buffer once for the whole game (but I have a 1Gb connection).