TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dopesick on Disney+ is surprisingly underwhelming. Acting is fine (Peter Sarsgard and Michael Keaton among others) but the story line of one big pharma and their shonky practice of marketing and selling OxyContin is quite slow and flat.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Watched the first episode of Man In The Arena on Tom Brady. It's a fascinating story. He comes across as such a likeable and utterly respected teammate, one that just loves what he does. A classic example of simply outworking others to get where he is.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Watched the first ep of True Story on Netflix and thought it was very good.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Hellbound - Korean crime/horror weirdness on Netflix. it's unsettling

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hellbound - Korean crime/horror weirdness on Netflix. it's unsettling
I'll have a look. Have you watched Alice in Borderland by any chance - another Squid Games style show apparantely on Netflix that i have been told to watch.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

Jul 30, 2013
I'll have a look. Have you watched Alice in Borderland by any chance - another Squid Games style show apparantely on Netflix that i have been told to watch.
not seen it. Squid Game didn't appeal. Hellbound has a bit more to it.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hard to beat a Ken Burns doco!
EPISODE 1of 4

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Ok I’m late to it but Dark on Netflix is a must watch for any time travel fan.

Season 2 getting better than season 1. And rotten tomatoes strongly agree with 98%+ on season 2 and 3.

I’ve drawn out my own ‘family tree’ because right now it’s covering 5 different time frames from 1921 to 2053 and can get confusing who is who and when. Worth the effort though as story writers are making it all hang together.

It’s English dubbed German which is maybe what leaves this a hidden gem but worth the effort if time travel is your thing.

artball

Jul 30, 2013
Amazing stuff.

I mean he would have had some of these riffs and ideas in his head from before but he literally puts it all together in real time.
it is amazing.. and there's other bits that go less noticed... snippets of chord progressions ...

it's pouring out of McCartney.. he's flying in the face of a band break-up with pure creativity ..