U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Trump's gameplan includes accusing the Democrats of stuff he's guilty of. So he says if the Dems win that'll be the end of elections, when really that's his plan. He's not coming back for four more years. Putin is his idol, he wants the job for life. Daddy's boy wants to be king.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Trump's gameplan includes accusing the Democrats of stuff he's guilty of. So he says if the Dems win that'll be the end of elections, when really that's his plan. He's not coming back for four more years. Putin is his idol, he wants the job for life. Daddy's boy wants to be king.
The prospect of firing squads appears closer than before
And ya better kiss the ring of that king! ....... 28 seconds in.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I believe the 10 commandments have been redacted in his version

Nothing wrong with six of them commandments, the other four are just for the god botherin boogie man believers.
Wonder if Trumpsters version of the bible has a bit of Stormy playing Mary Magdalene? That might be worthy of a bit of a read.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I'm not sure Trump even realises what he's challenging with this whole presidential immunity argument. He's so focused on himself that he doesn't realise that this trail actually puts the entire fabric of what made America under the microscope.

The whole point of the 3 branches of the US government, were to ensure that no group or individual gained too much power. This is a direct attack on that putting the president over and above the judicial system.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I'm not sure Trump even realises what he's challenging with this whole presidential immunity argument. He's so focused on himself that he doesn't realise that this trail actually puts the entire fabric of what made America under the microscope.

The whole point of the 3 branches of the US government, were to ensure that no group or individual gained too much power. This is a direct attack on that putting the president over and above the judicial system.
I don't understand why is it even relevant to the current case? The acts that he is being charged with happened when he was a candidate prior to the 2016 election not when he was the President. The crazy part is that he isn't disputing that he paid Cohen, only that it was a legal expense. I guess he can't because it happened and there is proof that it happened.

Is he really saying that it is ok to pay someone to keep someone else quiet during a Presidential campaign? It is bizarre if that is the case.

On another note I saw that Niki Haley got 17% of the vote in the latest Presidential primary when she isn't even an official candidate. This is the real danger to Trump, his MAGA base won't be enough to get him elected. The betting agencies in the US have now moved Biden to a very strong favourite, albeit a long way out from the election.

Probably the funniest part of all this are the reports that Trump has a flatulence problem in court ......