U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Fair enough. Anyway, the US is deep in the *smile* and I for one don't think Trump is the man to dig them out of it.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
- Warren Reyes was shot dead after he pointed a sawn-off shotgun at the police
- Ira Latrell Toles was shot in the abdomen during a struggle in which he tried to grab Chauvin’s gun
- Chauvin was placed on administrative leave after being one of several policemen present when another officer shot Leroy Martinez, who refused to drop his gun

Pardon me for siding with the officers on every count. Dangerous job.
Chauvin said Tolles tried to grab his gun. No witnesses.

But here's a witness:
An eyewitness challenged the police’s claim that Martinez was holding a gun when he was shot, according to Insider, which cited a report in the Star Tribune.

Delora Iceman told the Star Tribune that Martinez had dropped the pistol and held his arms in the air before cops gunned him down.

Chauvin also has been the subject of multiple internal complaints, according to a database compiled by Communities United Against Police Brutality.

CNN reports 18 complaints were filed against him with the Minneapolis Police Department's Internal Affairs.

In three reviews from the Civilian Review Authority, he was found to have used “demeaning tone,” “derogatory language” and “language – other,” according to Insider.

Chauvin and George formerly worked at the same restaurant. They knew each other. Chauvin is a dog. So are the three cops who helped him commit murder.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Donald Trump could have been a real leader and said "the US is pulling all funding from WHO because I think Gyna is basically Hydra from those Captain 'Merica movies and Gyna has infiltrated WHO and WHO is now bad people. So MAGA... the US will take that money and set up a New WHO. I invite other G7 nations and Australia to help fund and run New WHO, which will be accountable, transparent and continuing the good work of the old WHO but without political interference. Covfefe"

but he didn't do that. He just saved $500M to spend on something else, probably something that only benefits the US. It's clear now that the US under Trump can no longer be relied upon as the post WW2 leader of the Free World on health and most other issues. The US is now just some horrible get rich quick scheme for Trump and his kind.

He did say that he'd be “redirecting” the money to “other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs. Light in the detail sure atm but he's also looking to get a G11 summit going in September so maybe many countries will be looking to set something up at that point. Too early to say yet. This guy is a germaphobe. Guarantee they'll be setting something up opposed to relying on the WHO.
I can't stand Trump but the WHO dropped the ball when they were needed most no two ways about it. They are rightly under enormous pressure.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He did say that he'd be “redirecting” the money to “other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs. Light in the detail sure atm but he's also looking to get a G11 summit going in September so maybe many countries will be looking to set something up at that point. Too early to say yet. This guy is a germaphobe. Guarantee they'll be setting something up.
I can't stand Trump but the WHO dropped the ball when they were needed most no two ways about it.

Nothing will come out of anything Trump sets up. Kushner's "Middle East Peace solution" was roundly laughed at and disappeared without trace in two days. His "summits" with Kim Jong-Un achieved nothing - Kim just laughed at him and kept doing whatever the hell he does.

Trump cancels and withdraws from treaties but for someone so good at "the art of the deal" he's set up nothing internationally since he was elected. He's all about the ratings and that's it.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Trump cancels and withdraws from treaties but for someone so good at "the art of the deal" he's set up nothing internationally since he was elected.

I suspect Trump feeds off your hate. You nourish and enrich Donald Trump.

You must be disappointed he hasn't started a war as so many lefties predicted?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Good work.

As for a war, there's still time! he probably won't though, there's too many problems domestically.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
EZZefJxUwAA8quw

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I suspect Trump feeds off your hate. You nourish and enrich Donald Trump.

You must be disappointed he hasn't started a war as so many lefties predicted?

His actions have led to the preventable deaths of over a hundred thousand americans, and now he's fanning the flames on civil unrest overseeing violence across the country.

He is a divisive figure who has further fractured a nation in a time were most countries are unifying internally.

A war may have actually been a better result.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Remember the outrage from the right when a medical official said something true about Captain Cook that they didn't like?

Yeah...
shoot protesters.JPG

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
When Trump arrived in Cape Canaveral, though, he seemed to want a campaign ad, not a moment of American reconciliation, and soon after he walked onto the rooftop, the song “Macho Man,” by the Village People, a staple of his campaign rallies, began blaring from the speakers. The spectacle of a florid disco tribute to the President at such a time could not have been more discordant, or the message clearer: it’s all about Trump. It always is.

Trump loves such theatrical displays of Presidential power. He believes that you project strength by proclaiming it—that if you say you are macho, then you are. But, on this violent, tragic weekend for America, there was no narcissistic photo op that could obscure the reality that he is a deeply unpopular, deeply insecure politician, who is struggling, as never before, to lead his divided country.