U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Nope, they seem to have gone the same way as the Andrews fans.

I'm an Andrews fan. Victoria is doing it tough from what I can see, but I can see him doing his best. We are still miles ahead of most other countries and jurisdictions. I'm not in Victoria now but I support the tighter lockdowns 100% - if you can eradicate it, go for it.

Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Florida is running at around 250 deaths per day. Our major issue is small beans.

The only difference is we are taking it seriously.
I have no issue with facts.
The issue I have if with "Journalists" using words like "cocky" when there's really no evidence of it.
Wasn't so long ago that Australian leaders were pointing out how well they'd done and pointing at other states efforts.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I have no issue with facts.
The issue I have if with "Journalists" using words like "cocky" when there's really no evidence of it.
Wasn't so long ago that Australian leaders were pointing out how well they'd done and pointing at other states efforts.

Here's the Tweet. You could describe it as cocky, stupid, misguided, Fake News. All these adjectives would fit.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
USA will be stronger than ever before, yeah, no cockiness there :rolleyes:

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else and no-one else.

DS

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Reading the article I don't get any impression of him being "cocky". Sure he's a numpty but in that case he is simply stating the facts. Countries that were held up as examples of how to handle COVID 19 are now having major issues.
It is just a deflection, like most things the world’s greatest fraud says
Even on our worst day we haven’t approached a normal day of COVID on a per head basis that has been going on for months in the US.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
It is just a deflection, like most things the world’s greatest fraud says
Even on our worst day we haven’t approached a normal day of COVID on a per head basis that has been going on for months in the US.
It's BS but no worse than all of our state Premiers, the PM, various Opposition Leaders have said.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
You get cocky from that?
What did you get from Andrews comment that "No one wants to go to SA"?
Was that cocky or is that OK because it's Mr Belt & Road?

Cocky is an apt adjective for Trumps tweet, IMO.

And yes, Dan Andrews suggesting no one wants to go to SA would also considered a cocky remark. But what does that have to do with Trump's tweet?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You get cocky from that?
What did you get from Andrews comment that "No one wants to go to SA"?
Was that cocky or is that OK because it's Mr Belt & Road?

Yeah that was cocky too. See? It ain't hard.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
That people will still support/defend trump beggars belief.

Forget all the terrible things he's said/done/been during his unfortunately long life, this is a quick summary of what he's said just on the last 7 months about Covid.

- It's a democrat hoax
- Within a couple of days cases will be zero, like a miracle
- The tests are beautiful and everyone can have them
- Stop the testing
- The results are only bad per capita testing, but that isn't fair because there are different per capitas.
- 100000 deaths would show the very good job they're doing (they're at nearly 160000)
- China did a great job thank you president Xi
- This China virus is all China's fault
- This is all obamas fault.
-This is all the WHO's fault
- This is all the protesters' fault
- This is all the testing's fault.
- They have the best mortality rate in the world
- You could use a flu vaccine
- You could insert a UV light in you
- You could inject bleach in you
- You should take hydroxychloroquine
- The virus is too smart for antibiotics
- You should listen to doctors who say that we already have a cure made of alien DNA.
- I can identify an elephant, and it's very difficult to remember five words.

And that's just off the top of my head. He has surely shown, if only through his communication to the public, that he is a clinical moron who should not be in charge of anything.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
That people will still support/defend trump beggars belief.

Forget all the terrible things he's said/done/been during his unfortunately long life, this is a quick summary of what he's said just on the last 7 months about Covid.

- It's a democrat hoax
- Within a couple of days cases will be zero, like a miracle
- The tests are beautiful and everyone can have them
- Stop the testing
- The results are only bad per capita testing, but that isn't fair because there are different per capitas.
- 100000 deaths would show the very good job they're doing (they're at nearly 160000)
- China did a great job thank you president Xi
- This China virus is all China's fault
- This is all obamas fault.
-This is all the WHO's fault
- This is all the protesters' fault
- This is all the testing's fault.
- They have the best mortality rate in the world
- You could use a flu vaccine
- You could insert a UV light in you
- You could inject bleach in you
- You should take hydroxychloroquine
- The virus is too smart for antibiotics
- You should listen to doctors who say that we already have a cure made of alien DNA.
- I can identify an elephant, and it's very difficult to remember five words.

And that's just off the top of my head. He has surely shown, if only through his communication to the public, that he is a clinical moron who should not be in charge of anything.

anyone who cant see Trump is only good for Trump and his family and his mega-rich evil fiends (Jeff Epstein anyone?)

has a mental deficiency. whether it be intelligence, judgement, empathy, personality, theres something not working like it should.

unfortunately. I've had real life, in depth (as was possible) conversations with Trump supporters from all walks of life (a Silicon Valley billionaire, a mining executive, a moron, a nazi).

n probably =10.

and to a man (they were all men), they were either born with a lack of horse power upstairs, had acquired a brain injury, were raised by nutcase nazis, had completely cooked their judgement with cocaine, or where simply complete *smile* by any measure

also to a man, I didnt like or respect any of them, from well before they dropped the T-bomb

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
BS in regard to your comments of Trump.

Really??? So he isn't focused on ensuring they re-open (despite the number that are infected / die) because the main component of his re-election campaign is around the economy? You are blind if you cannot see that the election is driving his decision making around opening up. Blind or deluded.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Still any Trump fans around here?

The United States has recorded 4,657,693 cases and 154,793 deaths to Australia’s 17,923 cases and 208 deaths. :oops::oops::oops: