U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

tigeronaharley

Tiger Superstar
Jan 29, 2005
LAIDLEY HEIGHTS.QLD
anyone who cant see Trump is only good for Trump and his family and his mega-rich evil fiends (Jeff Epstein anyone?)

has a mental deficiency. whether it be intelligence, judgement, empathy, personality, theres something not working like it should.

unfortunately. I've had real life, in depth (as was possible) conversations with Trump supporters from all walks of life (a Silicon Valley billionaire, a mining executive, a moron, a nazi).

n probably =10.

and to a man (they were all men), they were either born with a lack of horse power upstairs, had acquired a brain injury, were raised by nutcase nazis, had completely cooked their judgement with cocaine, or where simply complete *smile* by any measure

also to a man, I didnt like or respect any of them, from well before they dropped the T-bomb
Yeah well you probably support BLM & Antifa..nuff said !!

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Surprised he agreed beforehand to that interview.

As others said, seems like a comedy sketch.

I honestly didnt think it was real.

I seriously thought it was an incredible look-a-like

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Veep screenwriters couldn't have written a better piece if they tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user