U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Trump will not accept the election result if (when) he loses. In fact, I have no doubt in my mind he will incite violence. I can imagine his cult followers rioting in the streets.

Reactions: 1 user
He's the leader the world needed. Australia needs a leader like him.

He's the leader the world needed. Australia needs a leader like him.
Yep we need him like another hole in the head. Who would be the Australian version of trump? Maybe we can bring Edelsten back. He’s bankrupt in the US and was previously on Celebrity Apprentice. Perfectly credentialed.

Trump will not accept the election result if (when) he loses. In fact, I have no doubt in my mind he will incite violence. I can imagine his cult followers rioting in the streets.
I heard an interview with his niece who wrote the latest book about him. This is typical of everything she has said about him.
Never admit you are wrong or that you made a mistake.
it’s classic narcissism
Trump is making sure that if he loses none of it will be his fault. It will be COVID, media conspiracy and lies, cheating and fraud and anything else he can come up with. The more he looks like losing the more he will lash out.
He is one of the most dangerous people on the planet and he will remain so win or lose, just in different ways

Reactions: 1 users
I heard an interview with his niece who wrote the latest book about him. This is typical of everything she has said about him.
Never admit you are wrong or that you made a mistake.
it’s classic narcissism
Trump is making sure that if he loses none of it will be his fault. It will be COVID, media conspiracy and lies, cheating and fraud and anything else he can come up with. The more he looks like losing the more he will lash out.
He is one of the most dangerous people on the planet and he will remain so win or lose, just in different ways
of course it wont be his fault.

and as always when Trump reverts to his usual behaviour his supporters go quiet.

Still any Trump fans around here?

[/QUOTE
Reading the article I don't get any impression of him being "cocky". Sure he's a numpty but he's just stating the facts. Countries that were held up as an example of how to handle COVID 19 are now not doing so well.
Reading the article I don't get any impression of him being "cocky". Sure he's a numpty but in that case he is simply stating the facts. Countries that were held up as examples of how to handle COVID 19 are now having major issues.

Still any Trump fans around here?

What a twat. Can someone re-explain what per capita means to him again. BTW I've guessed at the Vic population, I think its somewhere between 6-7m probably closer to 7m.

1596431901681.png

Reactions: 2 users
Reading the article I don't get any impression of him being "cocky". Sure he's a numpty but in that case he is simply stating the facts. Countries that were held up as examples of how to handle COVID 19 are now having major issues.

Its the diversion thats the issue. He's trying to make out that he's making a great fist of this.

For perspective, if we had done as well in VIC as they have in the US, then in VIC alone we would have over 100k infected and between 3000-3500 dead.

Gee I wish we were doing as well as them.

Whats the saying, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Florida is running at around 250 deaths per day. Our major issue is small beans.

The only difference is we are taking it seriously.