U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Barr was having a vigorous convo with Conway at the shindig. I must say I was a little disappointed when he tested negative. I guess it shows the virus cannot move from a scaly mammal to human via a bat and back to a scaly mammal?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Barr was having a vigorous convo with Conway at the shindig. I must say I was a little disappointed when he tested negative. I guess it shows the virus cannot move from a scaly mammal to human via a bat and back to a scaly mammal?
Are you sure he’s a mammal? I thought he was more reptilian. Actually, he looks like an amphibian, a bloated cane toad

Reactions: 1 user
He's got me fooled.

Yep. Having trouble walking. Having more trouble going down steps, and then there is that whole 'breathing' thing...

He really wants to create that monarchy in the USA...

Any truth to the rumour that Skyhooks - Ego Is Not A Dirty Word was blaring out of the car as he left the hospital.

• Haha
Very good.

In more serious news the big orange guy has decided to end negotiations on the economic stimulus package until "after I win the election".

Seems like he's trying to lose now.

He'll be telling his base..... "I've done this for you"

No doubt they'll believe him!
SHocking etiquette to be quoting myself from last week but the Trumpsta has just said this is a "blessing from God"

Wish I could give as accurate a prediction as to how we go tomorrow :rolleyes:

Kamala Harris is the most impressive candidate of the whole lot of them.

Best case for America would be to vote for Biden and hope he doesn't serve his term.

I suspect if Biden gets in he will only serve one term, but then again, they do seem to stay in office until they are quite old.

If Biden does not nominate for the Democrat nomination next time, if he is elected this time, then Harris would be the obvious candidate depending on what happens in the next 4 years.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Kamala Harris is the most impressive candidate of the whole lot of them.

Best case for America would be to vote for Biden and hope he doesn't serve his term.

Agree. She's impressive on many levels.

As DS says, likely she'd replace him for the 2024 election, assuming Trump doesn't steal the election through the courts.

I suspect if Biden gets in he will only serve one term, but then again, they do seem to stay in office until they are quite old.

If Biden does not nominate for the Democrat nomination next time, if he is elected this time, then Harris would be the obvious candidate depending on what happens in the next 4 years.

DS

If Biden gets in, the best job available is the VP, purely because theres a fair likelihood (more than ost other presidents) that he won't see out his term. He will be 82 at the end of his term.

DS

I doubt Biden will last an entire term. He stated in the process of picking a VP that they must be "ready to be president on day one" if he were to step down. I mean, the man is obviously in cognitive decline already.

I think AOC would be a pretty solid chance for the candidacy in 2024, considering she'll be legally able to run then.