U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

I doubt Biden will last an entire term. He stated in the process of picking a VP that they must be "ready to be president on day one" if he were to step down. I mean, the man is obviously in cognitive decline already.
As distinct from the current incumbent who has already completed his cognitive decline ;)

Reactions: 1 user
If Biden wins I reckon he serves full term. They will roll him out and prop him up if that's what it takes. Don't want to be seen to be nominating a candidate who can't last 4 years.

But at 82 he would likely want to avoid an election campaign, especially a more normal campaign which would be very tiring.

Not as if the orange man with breathing problems is exactly young either, what is he, about 73?

DS

The hypocrisies keep on coming from the orange one. I wonder if his base are smart enough to know they're conflicted regarding his "cure" for covid

The antibody cocktail for Covid-19 that President Trump touted on Wednesday afternoon was developed with cells originally derived from fetal tissue, a practice that his administration has moved to restrict.

In June 2019, the Trump administration suspended federal funding for most new scientific research involving fetal tissue derived from abortions.

“Promoting the dignity of human life from conception to natural death is one of the very top priorities of President Trump’s administration,” the Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement in 2019, around the time of the ban.

“Intramural research that requires new acquisition of fetal tissue from elective abortions will not be conducted,” the statement added.

Reactions: 1 user
The hypocrisies keep on coming from the orange one. I wonder if his base are smart enough to know they're conflicted regarding his "cure" for covid

The antibody cocktail for Covid-19 that President Trump touted on Wednesday afternoon was developed with cells originally derived from fetal tissue, a practice that his administration has moved to restrict.

In June 2019, the Trump administration suspended federal funding for most new scientific research involving fetal tissue derived from abortions.

“Promoting the dignity of human life from conception to natural death is one of the very top priorities of President Trump’s administration,” the Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement in 2019, around the time of the ban.

“Intramural research that requires new acquisition of fetal tissue from elective abortions will not be conducted,” the statement added.

His base will excuse that in the same way that they claim he's a God Fearing Christian.

fake news.

one could also question he claims that Covid is nothing to worry about, while he, a man with self proclaimed amazing physical health needed to go to hospital for a couple of days and receive a cocktail of medication. one could also question what this would cost the average american.
those questions would be a waste of time tho cos anyone who is still voting Trump is obviously willing to ignore many truths.

fake news.

one could also question he claims that Covid is nothing to worry about, while he, a man with self proclaimed amazing physical health needed to go to hospital for a couple of days and receive a cocktail of medication. one could also question what this would cost the average american.
those questions would be a waste of time tho cos anyone who is still voting Trump is obviously willing to ignore many truths.

Cost of his care at Walter Reed estimated at over USD100K

fake news.

He said he's feeling great but the news footage of him standing on the balcony at the White House showed him sucking in some deep breaths, clearly having breathing difficulties. Yes, his supporters just need to ask themselves... If covid is nothing to worry about why did he need to go to hospital, have supplemental oxygen and be put on very costly experimental drugs that no one else has access to? We can be sure they won't.

He said he's feeling great but the news footage of him standing on the balcony at the White House showed him sucking in some deep breaths, clearly having breathing difficulties. Yes, his supporters just need to ask themselves... If covid is nothing to worry about why did he need to go to hospital, have supplemental oxygen and be put on very costly experimental drugs that no one else has access to? We can be sure they won't.
They wont ask that, because no one capable of thinking is a Trump supporter.

Reactions: 1 users