U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

I think Stan Grant has provided a very balanced, consistent and considered commentary throughout Trumps presidency.

I think this is good analysis

Agree with some of that but WTF did Stan think was going to happen after 9/11? It wouldn't have mattered who the president was, the troops were going in. Dotting the i's and crossing the t's for show didn't matter.

He was taking it away from where the leftist elite are going. That's 100% of the reason for my support.

You'll be sorry.
Yep. Soon men will be wearing dresses. Then where will we be?

Agree with some of that but WTF did Stan think was going to happen after 9/11? It wouldn't have mattered who the president was, the troops were going in. Dotting the i's and crossing the t's for show didn't matter.
More Americans died yesterday, just yesterday, from Covid than died in 9/11.

Reactions: 1 user

The peace loving Republicans invaded Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. 500k civilians died, ISIS was born in the insurgency, and the ME is destabilized to this day.

Will you be giving us detention, because I have to go to clarinet class after school on Mondays

I'm busy hanging out with all my gender non conforming peeps feeling comfortable with who we are.

Might as well feel good about ourselves before we go extinct.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
ISIS/Al Qaeda already existed, same sh!t different name. Everyone knew the world changed that day. Even you.

ISIS did not exist and the caliphate would not have happened. Bush invaded Iraq on a lie and that country is still paying for that, as is the ME and the world.

Facts matter. You are post-truth, just like the man you tell us "was leading the world to a better place".

ISIS did not exist and the caliphate would not have happened. Bush invaded Iraq on a lie and that country is still paying for that, as is the ME and the world.

Facts matter. You are post-truth, just like the man you tell us "was leading the world to a better place".
Has there been another September 11?

Mission accomplished.

Plenty of species became extinct through changed reproduction habits. Come on, you're the expert.
We'll no, not really. Usually the environment changes to decrease reproduction, and unless it's a sudden and dramatic change, the population adapts.

Also, I'd love to know how calling a bother a sibling on a legislative document leads to a worldwide halt in reproduction.