U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Have you seen Trump speak recently? He's lost the plot completely. Not sure if he knows whether he's Arthur or Martha
Heard him speaking yesterday. Trying to mirror Biden’s dementia. Catching up quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Heard him speaking yesterday. Trying to mirror Biden’s dementia. Catching up quick.
Maybe that’s how he’s planning to be Found not guilty in this trial. Calling the judge hearing the evidence, corrupt, and there being no jury, maybe he’s pretending to have dementia.
Fwiw, I don’t think he’s pretending

Reactions: 1 user
Trump's legal team (specifically the easy-on-the-eye Alina Habba aka Habba Dabba Do) forgot to request a jury trial so it will be judge who Trump is calling corrupt who will decide the case, not a jury.

Only the best lawyers for Trump.

Reactions: 1 user
Ya just know them sneaky Carlton bigwigs have got their sticky fingers in everything!
Being reported in the US that Trump shared strategic nuclear sub info with Carlton benefactor Anthony Pratt....
I know Voss wants to shore up the defence.... but this is slightly over doing it I reckon:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Ya just know them sneaky Carlton bigwigs have got their sticky fingers in everything!
Being reported in the US that Trump shared strategic nuclear sub info with Carlton benefactor Anthony Pratt....
I know Voss wants to shore up the defence.... but this is slightly over doing it I reckon:rolleyes:
But, but, I’m sure trump declassified it by just thinking that it’s declassified, right?

Trump being Trump I think of 3 reasons he would do this
1. he can’t help but brag by revealing this info to a billionaire
2. wouldn’t surprise me if he thought he could make money by revert his info to a billionaire
3. he has no awareness of the risks by revealing this info because he is the king of idiots

But, but, I’m sure trump declassified it by just thinking that it’s declassified, right?

Trump being Trump I think of 3 reasons he would do this
1. he can’t help but brag by revealing this info to a billionaire
2. wouldn’t surprise me if he thought he could make money by revert his info to a billionaire
3. he has no awareness of the risks by revealing this info because he is the king of idiots
4. All of the above

To be fair, you can name nearly everyone else in the GOP and that description applies
True. Gaetz, McConnell, McCarthy, De Santis, Boebert, Greene…. the list goes on and on. They make aholes like Dutton look half reasonable they’re that bad.

I did have a good chuckle hearing trump call someone else a “red haired weirdo” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The rats are deserting the sinking ship in the Georgia rico case. Meadows is a big fat rat - only out-fatted by the two NY once king rats. Interesting times.

So the guy they finally elected as Speaker of the House is a Creationist. Doesn't believe dinosaurs every existed.

WTF is wrong with the USA? It is so close to imploding that it's not funny.

So the guy they finally elected as Speaker of the House is a Creationist. Doesn't believe dinosaurs every existed.

WTF is wrong with the USA? It is so close to imploding that it's not funny.
Just when you think that there couldn’t be a more loony nut job from the gop, up pops another to surprise me. It’s like a never ending assembly line of idiots that keeps getting churned out. Trump, McConnell, gaetz, Taylor green, boebert, Jordan,McCarthy, graham. The list seems never ending
Its scary

The new speaker's claim to fame is that he helped secure funding for a Noah's Arc theme park.

It looks pretty cool actually.