U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Fani Willis drops RICO charges on Trump in Georgia. Finally someone has the guts to make him accountable. 20 year prison terms for RICO offences.

Just rewatched 'The Outsider' and although it's kind of extreme maybe at my age I'ld be willing to cut off a little finger to see Trump get 20 years.
For the greater good...haha

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just rewatched 'The Outsider' and although it's kind of extreme maybe at my age I'ld be willing to cut off a little finger to see Trump get 20 years.
For the greater good...haha
I'd give up the left or right nut, i'm getting long in the tooth, so they're not so important anymore:)

• Haha

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Trump is not an ideological member of the left or the right or humanity in general. He, through his own spoken words and actions is for himself. All of which is on the record and obvious to anyone interested in truth as opposed to left/right dogma. To dispute this is tantamount to an admission of dullness of wit or some kind of mental illness which I'm sure you do not suffer from.
The thing is the president of America really does matter and he is everything wrong for the job.
And although you and me will be dead soon enough life still matters for the next generations and so we have a responsibility to do do our best for them.

Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Trump is not an ideological member of the left or the right or humanity in general. He, through his own spoken words and actions is for himself. All of which is on the record and obvious to anyone interested in truth as opposed to left/right dogma. To dispute this is tantamount to an admission of dullness of wit or some kind of mental illness which I'm sure you do not suffer from.
The thing is the president of America really does matter and he is everything wrong for the job.
And although you and me will be dead soon enough life still matters for the next generations and so we have a responsibility to do do our best for them.

Plus, he is a grifter and a crook.

Not only is he only out for himself he has no compunction in bending and breaking any rule to benefit himself.

He really is excrement.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Surely there's a cell that could be built that could hold this criminal in the kind of accommodation to which he is entitled.

I'm thinking of something like they had at the Boggo Rd prison in Brisbane before it's closure. A wire cage on top of the 1970's wing of the prison. It sat there in the middle of a flat concrete roof (must have been about 2 acres of it) all alone. It's where they put the misbehaving lads - all day, all night exposed to the elements. Just steel wire and concrete. No bed, no bog, no seat, no shade, no shelter. The anti-Mar-a-Lago. Perfect.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I saw Trumps tweet ( or whatever it is called on his social media platform) about the Georgia prosecutor who is laying the charges.
He called her corrupt. Not intimated it, straight out said it. She is African American and has now received death threats and incredible amounts of racist abuse online.
Some Trump supporters believe what he says, no matter what he says. If he gets convicted for this and the other charges he faces I hate to think what is going to happen in the US.
It won’t be pretty

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Surely there's a cell that could be built that could hold this criminal in the kind of accommodation to which he is entitled.

I'm thinking of something like they had at the Boggo Rd prison in Brisbane before it's closure. A wire cage on top of the 1970's wing of the prison. It sat there in the middle of a flat concrete roof (must have been about 2 acres of it) all alone. It's where they put the misbehaving lads - all day, all night exposed to the elements. Just steel wire and concrete. No bed, no bog, no seat, no shade, no shelter. The anti-Mar-a-Lago. Perfect.
Do the US still have Gitmo?

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Plus, he is a grifter and a crook.

Not only is he only out for himself he has no compunction in bending and breaking any rule to benefit himself.

He really is excrement.

DS
The success he has had with this brazen flouting of all rules and decorum will stink up American politics and potentially global politics for a long time.

Then again the yanks have the highest percentage of flat earth believers.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
What’s the bet he’ll be found guilty on some or all of the charges, but won’t spend a single second behind bars
Racketeering charges in Georgia? He'll do time if convicted.

As a state charge he can't pardon himself even if president.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He should have been dragged into an alley and worked over with a baseball bat decades ago. Can't believe he wasn't, frankly.

Reactions: 3 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Racketeering charges in Georgia? He'll do time if convicted.

As a state charge he can't pardon himself even if president.
As a former President with a life time secret service security detail, i'm wondering where those guys are going to live. In the cell next door?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I saw Trumps tweet ( or whatever it is called on his social media platform) about the Georgia prosecutor who is laying the charges.
He called her corrupt. Not intimated it, straight out said it. She is African American and has now received death threats and incredible amounts of racist abuse online.
Some Trump supporters believe what he says, no matter what he says. If he gets convicted for this and the other charges he faces I hate to think what is going to happen in the US.
It won’t be pretty
I think it is more than 'some' Trump voters. A lot of people voted for him, and i reckon a large majority of them still believe everything he says.

It would be interesting to hear from those Trump fans on here what they think if his current situation, and whether he should run again for President.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
May be this woman should put her hand up. 39 year old Sarah Feinberg ex US Marine Officer. After military service worked for Booz Allen a US military contractor as a financial analyst where she discovered Booz Allen was defrauding the US Defense arms. Approached Booz Allen exec's they lead her up the garden path. Resigned went to US Treasury with her concerns . Case went to arbitration Booz Allen settled for $370 Mill USD. Feinberg & her lawyers awarded $69 Mill USD due to a Qui Tam procedure where they are rewarded for bringing a procedure to the appropriate Authority. Sarah is donating $12 Mill to charity.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Ffs. Somebody get rid of this ahole.

And how’s the *** assisting him trying to throw blame back at reporters by tersely telling reporters to “speak up” ? *** off.

Way too *smile* old, as is Biden. Biden called this evil turtle a friend. There's your problem. He should be your sworn enemy, Joe.

Too old. Move on. Get out of the way. Retire. Die.