U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Another nail in the coffin today. Found liable for fraud in NY. Businesses and assets in the hands of receivers - may not be able to trade again in NY. Sweet.

Reactions: 4 users
Trump is not an ideological member of the left or the right or humanity in general. He, through his own spoken words and actions is for himself. All of which is on the record and obvious to anyone interested in truth as opposed to left/right dogma. To dispute this is tantamount to an admission of dullness of wit or some kind of mental illness which I'm sure you do not suffer from.
The thing is the president of America really does matter and he is everything wrong for the job.
And although you and me will be dead soon enough life still matters for the next generations and so we have a responsibility to do do our best for them.
You're spot on but what does that say about the people that hear and see him but still vote for him? It's a huge problem for democracy. Then again US elections with its electoral votes and gerrymandering isn't really democracy?

Another nail in the coffin today. Found liable for fraud in NY. Businesses and assets in the hands of receivers - may not be able to trade again in NY. Sweet.
Stunned. Flabbergasted. Speechless
Im glad I was sitting down when I heard the news.
Who would have thought that a fine upstanding selfless citizen like trump would be guilty of fraud. That paragon of virtue. What is the world coming to when you cant lie, cheat and be deceitful in business. Oh well, I guess he can always fall back on politics

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This guy is living so far up his own arse that he doesn't even realise how ridiculous his arguments are, and he only employs yes men as lawyers, so they don't have the balls to tell him that his arguments are preposterous.

Over values his apartment but overstating the area by 3 times, and then claims that measurements are "subjective". WTAF!!

This guy is living so far up his own arse that he doesn't even realise how ridiculous his arguments are, and he only employs yes men as lawyers, so they don't have the balls to tell him that his arguments are preposterous.

Over values his apartment but overstating the area by 3 times, and then claims that measurements are "subjective". WTAF!!
Well I just measured my house block. I was surprised to find it was 5 times bigger than on the old plans. I didn’t use a tape or laser measure, I just lay on my guts and measured it by eye (doesn’t everybody).
And regardless of how much money I actually have in the bank or in superannuation, I’d like to say I’m now worth at least $5.5 billion (it may not be true but I like to say it).
I‘m on Trumpdicks side on this one. It’s a good feeling having such a big one…property that is and *smile* load of shekels inthe bank :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
'People say..'

TBH I'm not sure calling the trial judge corrupt s a great strategy.

It is if you want to drum up more money from the fools who believe anything you say.

As bad as Morrison and Abbott were, they had nothing on Trump- how he has something like 40% approval in opinion polls is astounding. Regardless of any policies voting for such a selfish, corrupt person can never be a good idea.

The best part of this is that Trump's legal team (specifically the easy-on-the-eye Alina Habba aka Habba Dabba Do) forgot to request a jury trial so it will be judge who Trump is calling corrupt who will decide the case, not a jury.

Apparently some MAGA's are having a hunger strike until the charges are dropped. :mhihi

Biden is not fit for office medically in my opinion. But for *smile* sake how the hell do his opponents honestly believe that trump is in any way fit for office?

Apparently some MAGA's are having a hunger strike until the charges are dropped. :mhihi

given their average body types they'll be able to keep that going for many months.

Or at least until they get a craving for cheeseburgers

The best part of this is that Trump's legal team (specifically the easy-on-the-eye Alina Habba aka Habba Dabba Do) forgot to request a jury trial so it will be judge who Trump is calling corrupt who will decide the case, not a jury.
One of your best Tormented Termite !

• Love
The New York tax fraud case means he's already lost control of his businesses and assets in New York State. Their licences to operate have been rescinded and they'll likely be sold to pay fines and penalties, including Trump Tower LOL. Trump wasn't personally charged in this case so won't do time, but will lose all his businesses in NY. That's done.

He's also up on criminal fraud charges for the Stormy Daniels payoffs, could do time but unlikely I'd say. NY State Court, kicks off March 25th.

The slam dunk case is the classified documents case in Florida - the strongest legally, but also with the flakey Judge Cannon in charge who is a confirmed Trumpist. Even if found guilty she could sentence him to a non-custodial sentence. This is in Federal Court, Jack Smith prosecuting. But he could do time for this if Cannon doesn't completely flake out. Trial starts May 20th.

The election obstruction case in DC is around electoral fraud and the Jan 6 riots/insurrection - conspiracy to defraud the United States. Could do time for this, Jack Smith prosecuting. Federal Court. March 4th.

Georgia - racketeering and election fraud - state court, Fani Willis prosecuting, could very well do time here along with pals Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows etc etc. Trial date not set yet. Many of the defendants will be tried separately, starting as early as October. This gives Trump's defense a look ahead at the prosecution strategies but also gives more time for co-defendants to flip or tender incriminating evidence about Trump in their trials.

So March-May 2024 will be a busy time for Donald

The New York tax fraud case means he's already lost control of his businesses and assets in New York State. Their licences to operate have been rescinded and they'll likely be sold to pay fines and penalties, including Trump Tower LOL. Trump wasn't personally charged in this case so won't do time, but will lose all his businesses in NY. That's done.

He's also up on criminal fraud charges for the Stormy Daniels payoffs, could do time but unlikely I'd say. NY State Court, kicks off March 25th.

The slam dunk case is the classified documents case in Florida - the strongest legally, but also with the flakey Judge Cannon in charge who is a confirmed Trumpist. Even if found guilty she could sentence him to a non-custodial sentence. This is in Federal Court, Jack Smith prosecuting. But he could do time for this if Cannon doesn't completely flake out. Trial starts May 20th.

The election obstruction case in DC is around electoral fraud and the Jan 6 riots/insurrection - conspiracy to defraud the United States. Could do time for this, Jack Smith prosecuting. Federal Court. March 4th.

Georgia - racketeering and election fraud - state court, Fani Willis prosecuting, could very well do time here along with pals Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows etc etc. Trial date not set yet. Many of the defendants will be tried separately, starting as early as October. This gives Trump's defense a look ahead at the prosecution strategies but also gives more time for co-defendants to flip or tender incriminating evidence about Trump in their trials.

So March-May 2024 will be a busy time for Donald
It’s the Georgia one I personally believe has the best chance of conviction with jail time. But Fani Willis could be a weakness. She doesn’t come across as all that talented and I worry when someone says “God told me to indict Donald Trump.”

Reactions: 1 users
Have you seen Trump speak recently? He's lost the plot completely. Not sure if he knows whether he's Arthur or Martha