Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

The deliberate oob in the dying seconds shows how out of touch the umps are with the consistency required to reduce confusion. The silence from the commentary was nothing but typical silence to bias viewers opinion.
Floss getting his head knocked off no free justified by the commentary as pay back for staging reaps of bias and hypocracy. Just need some umpires and commentators to be just that, umpires and commentators.
One of the freo players pushing a head of a tiger into the ground and not raising any eyebrows just proves its a rfc thing.
Won't matter in the end, our game works in finals and the umpires generally typically let the players play in finals.
Go tigers

One of the freo players pushing a head of a tiger into the ground and not raising any eyebrows just proves its a rfc thing.

Mentioned that in the game day thread too.

Be interesting to see if Cerra gets a $500 fine for misconduct like Lynch did against Brisbane. Was exactly the same.

Reactions: 1 users
The deliberate oob in the dying seconds shows how out of touch the umps are with the consistency required to reduce confusion. The silence from the commentary was nothing but typical silence to bias viewers opinion.
Floss getting his head knocked off no free justified by the commentary as pay back for staging reaps of bias and hypocracy. Just need some umpires and commentators to be just that, umpires and commentators.
Won't matter in the end, our game works in finals and the umpires generally typically let the players play in finals.
Go tigers

What was King going on about?
BigV got hit in the head, free kick everyday

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
We all reckon there is a bias against the Tigers on frees and records seem to prove that. However most umps still miss a few that we can pick up viewing and if they did blow for every free then the game would barely be watchable as it would be stop and start.
Like other I don't appreciate the unfair bias shown by most callers but how can we stop it?

What was King going on about?
BigV got hit in the head, free kick everyday
Be fair, the tribunal decision to clear Vlaustin was only 8 days ago. It takes longer than that to penetrate most commentators heads.

• Wow
I hope they're all over the flopping tonight.

I'm sure they will - Miers will dive for several frees, Danger will duck some of his.

Vlastuin will be hit high and all the commentators will laugh, no free kick from the umps, and the public hanging will be scheduled for 10am sharp Saturday morning.

Reactions: 2 users
Screwed over again tonight. History says we just have one more reaming before for some strange reason they start to umpire us fairly.

• Angry
We're now officially 2nd last for frees per opposition to go with 13th in 2019 and last in 2018 and 2017.

• Angry
Why do the yellow maggots not see Hawkins push our defenders in the back every time?
Why do the yellow maggots not see Jack and Lynch manhandled.
why do the yellow maggots not see head high tackles to the Tigers?
why do the yellow maggots not see the pussies throw the ball?
Why do the yellow maggots not reward tackles by the Tigers?

Can anyone explain to me why it wasn't a free-kick for push in the back from Hawkins on Balta that got Soldo injured because I'm lost.

• Angry
Can anyone explain to me why it wasn't a free-kick for push in the back from Hawkins on Balta that got Soldo injured because I'm lost.
Um because the previous six times he did it it weren’t paid so why start paying them in the third quarter. And despite the footage being shown a dozen times no one bothered to even question why the free kick wasn’t paid. Unbelievable.

The umps were ordinary last night.
Probably as bad as I have sen all year in the bias for one team over the other.
We definitely get umpired differently to the opposition most weeks and it sticks out like dogs balls when we play Geelong.
And what do the media highlight? A missed 50 that is not paid at nearly every instance.
Flogs the lot of em

Reactions: 1 user