Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

I hate this new interpretation of allowing the forward ‘hands in the back’. Hate it.
It’s not how I grew up playing or watching games.
Why the need was felt to change it is beyond me.

Reactions: 1 user
I hate this new interpretation of allowing the forward ‘hands in the back’. Hate it.
It’s not how I grew up playing or watching games.
Why the need was felt to change it is beyond me.

What do you mean? Don't you love all these extra goals it has led to??

• Haha
Have you ever wondered why Collingwood is always top of the Table for free kicks???IMG-20201010-WA0016.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Chamberlain has been dropped for the rest of the year apparantly

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
They mentioned On The Couch last night that he had done a calf.
Not sure if that was a euphemism for getting dropped. The HS suggested it was because he has short arms and trouble bouncing the ball.

Can't believe Deboy was rested after the Eagles/Collingwood game and made it to the last six. Texted an Eagles supporter after that game, "Now you know who Curtis Deboy is". His reply was unprintable.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if that was a euphemism for getting dropped. The HS suggested it was because he has short arms and trouble bouncing the ball.

Can't believe Deboy was rested after the Eagles/Collingwood game and made it to the last six. Texted an Eagles supporter after that game, "Now you know who Curtis Deboy is". His reply was unprintable.

I think Curtis Deboy missed his real calling. His name sounds more suited to being a progressive funk bassist.