Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

rioli82

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 28, 2004
Not the first time this year we’ve been reamed by the umps in the 2nd qtr. 7-1 against...FMD

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The constant booing from the eagles fans when they don't get every decision their way definitely influences the umps.

Reactions: 1 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
And an 8 meter kick is paid a mark. The umpire even had the visual cue of the same line of cut grass. We were poor and ran out of legs but were robbed blind by the muppets.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Always knew that game would be decided by the umps.
The only reason the umps had a role to play is because we dropped our bundle and let WCE in the match.

Our fault.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
The only reason the umps had a role to play is because we dropped our bundle and let WCE in the match.

Our fault.
Sure, we could have played better and killed them. But in a close game over there they will always be the difference.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sure, umpiring over there is always biased. But we were 3 goals up in the last. We can't blame anyone but ourselves.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The biggest worry for me re the umps is the dangerous tackle one against Pickett, that just starts destroying the game when poor decisions are made like that.

Reactions: 8 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Why are so many throws paid against Richmond but not other teams?
Yeh there’s heaps missed every game but we cop that one. And on the replay grimes appeared to get his left fist to the ball?
You just want consistency.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Our fault.
That’s how I felt. We allowed them the opportunity. It’s on us.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If the umps are that mentally fragile that they're so easily influenced by the whinging sooking eagles fans ( my god never witnessed a more pathetic sooky supporter base who moan and boo and sulk every incident that doesnt go their way - ) then they shouldn't be AFL umpires.