VFL Rd13 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd13

Judge Smailes said:
McBean has kicked 4 for Glenelg as the SA Tiges look to get back into the top 5.... ;D

Well he was kicking goals in crap 2's teams so he would have 10 today against werribee..

CC TIGER said:
29 touches for Markov has to be neally as encouraging as Boltons 5 or BG getting through a half

:partyfest :partyfest :partyfest

Thanks for the reports, PREnders.

Final:

Werribee 2.2 3.2 7.4 9.7 (61)
Richmond 8.2 15.6 19.10 25.13 (163)

GOALS:
Werribee: Hansen 2 Anderson 2 Hanson Pinnuck McFarlane McKay Corbett
Richmond: Bolton 5 Lennon 4 Bathie 3 Stengle 2 Townsend 2 Elton 2 Griffiths 2 Moore Ballard Wood Fletcher Mannagh

BEST:
Werribee: Dumont Brew Hanson Cleeland Barrack Richards
Richmond: Silvestro Hunt Markov Townsend Ballard Ellis

Dyer'ere said:

Final:

GOALS:
Richmond: Bolton 5 Lennon 4 Bathie 3 Stengle 2 Townsend 2 Elton 2 Griffiths 2 Moore Ballard Wood Fletcher Mannagh

BEST:
Great response by Hunt 8-

Dyer'ere said:

Final:

GOALS:

BEST:

No Bolton in the bests?! Give me a spell. He stood out like the proverbial dogs ballz.

CC TIGER said:
Great response by Hunt 8-

Might have to get another go in the ones, CC. ;D

Tigers of Old said:
No Bolton in the bests?! Give me a spell. He stood out like the proverbial dogs ballz.

I didn't see it, ToO. I'll take your word for it. Might see himself back in the ones soon enough.

waiting said:
How does Graham look? Was it precaution or a serious leg injury?

He had to be helped off but he didn't seem too worried when the doc stretched out his ankle and poked around. On crutches and iced though, hopefully just as a precaution rather than a LTI. I expect he'll need scans and a chance to see how it pulls up as to how soon he can get back on the park.