VFL Round 19 V Northern Blues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 19 V Northern Blues

I don’t see much vfl these days, but each time I do I am underwhelmed by Naish. Disposal under heat I quite poor. Unpopular opinion I know.
He's not having a good day so far, Ice, but has been much better.

Reactions: 1 user
Menadue weak there shouldve marked that, it was an ordinary kick by Naish also.

I turn the footy on and the Tigers have a big lead I watch for 5 minutes and they start playing rubbish.

Menadue weak there shouldve marked that, it was an ordinary kick by Naish also.

I turn the footy on and the Tigers have a big lead I watch for 5 minutes and they start playing rubbish.

Maybe it's your TV, craig ... time for an upgrade?

Reactions: 1 users
Carlton has great depth in young talls. We should make De Koning an offer.

For the oldies, Kye Quirk (#70 for the Blues) is the grandson of Blues premiership winger Bryan. Runner-up in Eastern Ranges B&F last year.

Free to Miller, kicks another from 20 out straight in front. 11.4 to 3.3

Turner just missed a set shot from 7 metres out dead in front. Not sure how you do that. This morning watched 10 year olds kick them from further out with a saturated ball.

Remarkable. Anyway we’re smashing them by 50 points at half time.