VFL Round 9 Richmond v Essendon - Dreamtime Double Header at the G | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 9 Richmond v Essendon - Dreamtime Double Header at the G

At least our 2nds can mark well. Should teach the 1sts more on how to clutch the ball.

Really think Bauer would be a good target in the fwd line today. End the backline farce

Reactions: 1 user
Crap by Banks 40m dead in front and he chooses to pass to pocket and missed goal, just horrendous .
Hard to watch this game, not a lot of good footy from our boys.

Reactions: 1 user
Painfull to watch so I have switched it off.

Commentators just spouting dribble pretending they know football and our VFL players wont chase, butcher kicks or kick the ball to mates with no chance.

Crap by Banks 40m dead in front and he chooses to pass to pocket and missed goal, just horrendous .
Hard to watch this game, not a lot of good footy from our boys.
the afl boys like banks need to back themselves in 35 mtrs dead in front, it's not selfish to have a shot!

Reactions: 1 users