VFL Round 9 Richmond v Essendon - Dreamtime Double Header at the G | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 9 Richmond v Essendon - Dreamtime Double Header at the G

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I just switched off. Can't stand watching such crap by our VFL side. No-one can do anything effective with the ball. Our FL hardly exists. Biggie is only good for an occasional spoil or mark, usually uncontested. Kicking is in general a disgrace. Hardly anyone who can take a CM.

I cannot see any game-plan ... or nothing effective. The old pressure/pressure, chaos game is dead. Teams keep defenders back and make us turn it over by out-numbering. We are easy beats now.

Then teams transfer the ball from defence I50 with smart decision-making and precise passing to create easy set-shots or other scoring opportunities.
They have recruited players who can kick and mark - as well as chase and contest, tackle.

Amazingly, it works. Must be why it's always been called FOOTball.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Bradtke takes posession of ball 15m out directly in front wants to run into open goal tackled drops it free against :bash

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Benny Boy hesitated and then kicked a long goal. Learn Benny !!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I thought we were gonna cop a Jamie Elliott special right after the siren.....well done Tiges. Messy but a win's a win.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I just switched off. Can't stand watching such crap by our VFL side

Well that was a crap decision. What a come back!

I only saw the last quarter but Miller was great. Looks like he's really starting to use his strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users