Vic State Election 22 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vic State Election 22

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Tigerland's gone green now. Our sash might be forced to change green in years to come....

Looks like nib already knew.
Voted Labor for first time ever, (am in the Richmond electorate), hoping to keep the Green's at bay, now I feel dirty, voted for Dan but the Green's still got up:mad::mad:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Voted Labor for first time ever, (am in the Richmond electorate), hoping to keep the Green's at bay, now I feel dirty, voted for Dan but the Green's still got up:mad::mad:
Could this play part about the JD stand? I just don't want to lose our banana ripe coloured sash.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Better than the Lobster Party

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What did he say? :LOL:
He counted up all the anti Andrews articles, the absurd stuff around his steps accident that they kept bringing up, some other stuff, and then finished off by saying that despite their overt bias they have no influence on the electorate.

Pity Credlin who is on Sky (instead of 7) wasn’t there to hear it.

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Tigerland' s gone green now. Our sash might be forced to change green in years to come....

Looks like nib already knew.
When we join up and match the Western United guernsey, we'll be a bigger force than the Manchester/Melbourne City franchise ;)

1669462214518.png

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Libs won't win a Vic election until ~ 2030 now, if that. Way behind.

• Wow

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Guy has done a runner ! He better get down to the Doncaster bowlo pretty quickly. Reckon only about a dozen people are left at his post election function to hear his concession.

• Haha

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Liberal Party are projected to win just 16 seats.

At some point , the Nationals would have to think that their brand is being damaged by being associated with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Guy has done a runner ! He better get down to the Doncaster bowlo pretty quickly. Reckon only about a dozen people are left at his post election function to hear his concession.
They’re a deluded bunch out there.

‘We live in a state of idiots’: Liberal faithful mourn second Guy knockout​