Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Watch the replay.
It was a cracker of a game.
Tigers2019.
Grimes hammy looks mild 2 or 3 weeks.

Hmm not great news with Grimes even if its minor it likely 3 weeks with his history.

Thats enough to sully a very important win.

Thanks mate ill have a bo peep at it.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Wow, what a night at the footy. My voice is gone!

So proud of our boys. We set up so well tonight. How well did the defence hold up? No Astbury, Grimes (or Rance). But Balta and Vlastuin were phenomenal. Short was also great with his defensive work.

Dusty was so fired up after the game. He clearly wanted to win that. He can smell finals. So privileged to see that goal live. He made the ball talk.

Weagles fans booing Lynch hard. But he responded in the best way possibe

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Feb 25, 2007
A 20 year old, 23 gamer held up the back half as the sole tall. Let that sink in for a minute.
Well done Noah Balta great game

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Defence players missing tonight

B: Grimes - Astbury - Broad
Rance ;)

Great effort tonight from our boys and was a sensational win
14.1 kicking is crazy

Baker - Bolton - Balta ................... Just Wow

Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Defence players missing tonight

B: Grimes - Astbury - Broad
Rance ;)

Great effort tonight from our boys and was a sensational win
14.1 kicking is crazy

Baker - Bolton - Balta ................... Just Wow
Bloody Jack ruined the stat sheet with that ruin around from 15 out.

I enjoyed Graham's game tonight. I thought he and Cotch set the tone for the pressure early. Seemed to be moving better/faster too.

Reactions: 4 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Bloody Jack ruined the stat sheet with that ruin around from 15 out.

I enjoyed Graham's game tonight. I thought he and Cotch set the tone for the pressure early. Seemed to be moving better/faster too.

Yes, Graham's tackle on Nitnat was a beauty - kicked a goal too from the resultant free kick......

Cotchin was BOG for me. His 1st half led the way to victory. The team followed his example. His pressure acts when he appears to be out of the contest are amazing.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Easily the best win of the year.

Love how we just build at this time of the year and they now believe.

Some of the ball movement from both teams was unbelievable - it looked electric on tv so it would have been a privilege to watch that game live.

No passengers - the hunger is there and the drive is from our youngsters - Balta announced himself, Bolton continues to build and they just had to follow the lead of our skipper - can’t remember the last time Cotch had 19 disposals at half time.

Just a beautiful game tbh.
And all the controversy over Lynch and staging has bonded this group like never before. They really want to win for themselves and for Dimma. Especially Dusty, he just hates to lose and loves this group. Big chance to hit the big dance again. Love watching them play.

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wow, what a night at the footy. My voice is gone!

So proud of our boys. We set up so well tonight. How well did the defence hold up? No Astbury, Grimes (or Rance). But Balta and Vlastuin were phenomenal. Short was also great with his defensive work.

Dusty was so fired up after the game. He clearly wanted to win that. He can smell finals. So privileged to see that goal live. He made the ball talk.

Weagles fans booing Lynch hard. But he responded in the best way possibe

are you able to unpack how we nullified McGovern Bris?

One of my fav aspects was how Ivan and Nank out boxer-prowled NicNat at centre bounces

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Helps when the opposition actually backs themselves to win the match instead of bowling leg spin outside leg stump. Forward line open and our crumbers came into it. Showed us at our best.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Probably the best team performance all year.

Asessing individual performances and you quickly realise everyone had their moments, Short, Baker, Pickett, Nank, Soldo, Markov, Cotch............ etc

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The WC game style is hawthorn's of 2014-2015.
Out of date, when playing us.
We cause havoc and cause turn over and most importantly we make them panic.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The only time they looked like breaking us, was when they went away from their own style and fast played down the corridor.
We made WC change game style mid game. Huge credit to Hardwick.

Reactions: 2 users