WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

How funny is it that a rule that was meant to bend us over is now bending Geelong over.
Stuffer you *smile* Hocking

I'd say Nick Vlastuin, just a foot taller!
I’ve always thought our very own Mabior Chol looks like one of those players that seems to have all the tools to be potentially something very special. But has never quite found his niche role on the field. Sure he shows flashes of absolute brilliance, but not consistently enough. It’s like there isn’t a position that suits him perfectly.

I haven’t had the pleasure of watching him at VFL level. Has anyone ever seen him tried down back? Whether there would be any potential for him being that centre half back with the Go Go Gadget Arms that just nabs everything? Or does his disposal let him down too much to play back there?

Hinkley will be on the phone to Dimma:

"How do you do it every week, getting reamed by umpires?"

Reactions: 4 users
Me either but I often wonder which this forum will accept first; that Chris Scott is a bloody good coach or that Nic Naitanui is a bloody good player.
Like the NicNat as a player.
As for the greatest ever home n away coach, apart from his first year nursemading Bomber's superstar team. His finals record would probably be second only to the Colliewobbles era. The blokes a mega media tanty in the coaches box n his players are the same onfield.

Henderson is a liability.
Physio shagger unsighted as is AA chf.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow, could have been paid front on or high for Rozee on the goal line.

Ridiculous non-decision from the ump

Reactions: 5 users