Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
If egg is in our side we will be struggling with injuries and losing games. He will never make our side if most of our players are up and going. Good reserves player. Like one of the other posters said better to offload him and draft another player who could potentially have more to offer long term. Egg is the type of player we held onto for too long during our 37 years of pain.

Reactions: 3 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
May need to keep Eggs if the Sydney thing goes South.
(even though he went West!) :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
If egg is in our side we will be struggling with injuries and losing games. He will never make our side if most of our players are up and going. Good reserves player. Like one of the other posters said better to offload him and draft another player who could potentially have more to offer long term. Egg is the type of player we held onto for too long during our 37 years of pain.

Reckon you are right. Suspect he's up against Mansell for a crack at a spot on a list. One or neither of them, we won't take both. Interested to see how they go, but I liked the highlights of Mansell.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Interesting that Dekka has been included on the extended bench. Watching this first game I think quality ball use off half back is going to be really important..
I reckon he might play. They'll want a look at him.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Interesting that Dekka has been included on the extended bench. Watching this first game I think quality ball use off half back is going to be really important..
I reckon he might play. They'll want a look at him.
Aren't all 8 players named on the bench playing? in which case you would be right. ;) :)

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Are they? The club site says 'Interchange from'.
I just looked at St Kilda player stats from tonight's game and 26 players had statistics against their name.

Didn't watch the game, maybe they sub 4 players at half time?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Really want the egg to succeed coz his foot skills are super elite. Needs to improve on his urgency and awareness.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Yes needs to improve his hardness but his main problem is he gets caught with the ball and runs into trouble too often.
I’m ok with that if he’s taking the game on. It’s his lack of competitiveness in one on ones that I don’t like. Doesn’t seem to enjoy physical contact or pressure.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If Eggs gets the nod it’s grim for my boy Paddy Naish.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users