Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Used the ball very well in the VFL against the Pies. Would like to see him given a few games in succession to see he can handle the rigours of the game this time around, otherwise it was a mistake to re-rookie him.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Used the ball very well in the VFL against the Pies. Would like to see him given a few games in succession to see he can handle the rigours of the game this time around, otherwise it was a mistake to re-rookie him.
We can play him, but we know what we’re going to get, and he will be delisted at season’s end, so it’s just a waste of a spot. It was a mistake to re rookie him. He’s a good player at VFL level, but that’s his level.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I heard Caro say she wished we’d drafted Josh Green (Tom’s brother) instead of re rookie -ing DES.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I know he's been written off as terminally soft, but Egg has so many attributes I'd be willing to give him one more shot.

Give Stacky another couple to settle in, then move him forward and play Egg the last month at half-back. Go hard or go home, Derek.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I know he's been written off as terminally soft, but Egg has so many attributes I'd be willing to give him one more shot.

Give Stacky another couple to settle in, then move him forward and play Egg the last month at half-back. Go hard or go home, Derek.
Can we fit in two soft half backs in our team?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
:bash

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion

The wing experiment is interesting as he's probably harder than Naish and a better kick. But even discussing these two is like raising the egg-white flag.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Shows what a poor judge Caro is. Josh Green barely looks a VFL footballer.

Her point was that it would have made it more attractive for Tom to come, and that Egg was a wasted relisting anyway.