Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Second career-best game in a row. Runs. Marks. Becoming more physically confident. Will start knocking blokes over on purpose soon. Composure and use on the up. Persist.

Reactions: 12 users

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
MUST keep playing him. He ain’t gonna make it if we keep dropping him every time we lose a game.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Second career-best game in a row. Runs. Marks. Becoming more physically confident. Will start knocking blokes over on purpose soon. Composure and use on the up. Persist.
Memories of Stuey Maxfield when I see him run from behind. Only difference is that he's too skinny. Needs to muscle up.

Reactions: 1 user

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Memories of Stuey Maxfield when I see him run from behind. Only difference is that he's too skinny. Needs to muscle up.
Please. Maxfield had a mane of the gods. Ralphsmith looks like he lives at a trailer park. Get Stuey as a homecoming hero, have him share the name of his barber while he's there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
I'm not seeing it. But that's happened before. And I was a strong advocate for both Arnot (can't blame me for having a soft spot for Oakleigh boys - I still miss you Stewy) and Menadue, so make of that what you will.

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Yeah the running both rewarded and un-rewarded is noticeable. This is a real positive for Hugo. I rate his work rate, but also one of the things that mini has got the team doing. They're back doing the work and running (hard).

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
A tad harsh mid season , however there is 3 players imho we can get more value in draft picks atm and get back into this draft , then they actually will be going forward . Yes I’m expecting abuse :)) However Hugo , Ross and MJ I believe we Tiges see with rose coloured glasses , all maybe Ok , however I believe we need better and if we can trade them then package picks I reckon we could do a deal to get back in this draft and get a pick around 20 . Again we are not in a spot to be getting handy foot soldiers with glaring weaknesses

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
A tad harsh mid season , however there is 3 players imho we can get more value in draft picks atm and get back into this draft , then they actually will be going forward . Yes I’m expecting abuse :)) However Hugo , Ross and MJ I believe we Tiges see with rose coloured glasses , all maybe Ok , however I believe we need better and if we can trade them then package picks I reckon we could do a deal to get back in this draft and get a pick around 20 . Again we are not in a spot to be getting handy foot soldiers with glaring weaknesses
You're not getting pick 20, and anyway that's RCD and Dow territory.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
You're not getting pick 20, and anyway that's RCD and Dow territory.
That’s a good point , the way I see it is we’d get a 3rd and 4 th rounders for the lads hopefully package them up with a team needing points and with our own picks we could push up to late teens , not low 20s :))

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That’s a good point , the way I see it is we’d get a 3rd and 4 th rounders for the lads hopefully package them up with a team needing points and with our own picks we could push up to late teens , not low 20s :))
3 x pick 45 = 1041 points. 3 x pick 50 = 819.
Pick 18 = 985.

You're probably looking more at pick 25 = 756. Is it worth trading two potential KMac-level footsoldiers and MoJu - who still has huge scope to develop, for the chance to get, what? At 25? A key defender? A second-tier mid? A wingman/flanker/small forward/third tall?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
3 x pick 45 = 1041 points. 3 x pick 50 = 819.
Pick 18 = 985.

You're probably looking more at pick 25 = 756. Is it worth trading two potential KMac-level footsoldiers and MoJu - who still has huge scope to develop, for the chance to get, what? At 25? A key defender? A second-tier mid? A wingman/flanker/small forward/third tall?
I don’t think either lad will be able to tie KMacs boots , more then any player I hope MJ proves me very wrong , however his skills are poor and he never gets front and square instinctively, doubt he gets drafted if his name was popadopulous .

Shai went at 28 ish

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Rance was worse than most players his first 20 games.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I don’t think either lad will be able to tie KMacs boots , more then any player I hope MJ proves me very wrong , however his skills are poor and he never gets front and square instinctively, doubt he gets drafted if his name was popadopulous .

Shai went at 28 ish
Shai went at 29. I hope they went out and bought a Tattslotto ticket after while their luck was still in.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Houli is another one that rose from average to elite after 2016.
Just have to back them in.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
3 turnovers for the game, although low efficiency. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with a different mullet?
Suggest you watch the replay then see who is dropped this week
Forget about what that stats say
He was handballing to nobody
Missed targets continually