Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Geez he worked hard last night. Was quite impressed with his work rate but of course we all still worry about his foot skills.

Plenty to like though. Has a couple of good mentors in KMac and Pickett.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Just reflecting a little bit on Ralphsmith.

What if he grew to be as durable, consistent and hard-running as flappers Kamdyn?

What if Ralphsmith shined and buffed his kicking to at least Kamdyn’s level?

We would then have a 200 gamer on a wing with more wheels than KMac, if giving away a couple of cm in height?

Food for thought. Though Hugo turned some kind of corner last night.

Kid might actually make it as the next Flappers.

Edit - both 188cm.

Reactions: 4 users

code yellow and black

Tiger Rookie
Sep 21, 2014
His strength is his running. Good endurance and decent pace so allowing him to play to his strengths by playing him on the wing makes sense. Hopefully he stays there. I think it’s a decent step up from VFL to AFL so would be great for him get some time to learn and adjust.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just reflecting a little bit on Ralphsmith.

What if he grew to be as durable, consistent and hard-running as flappers Kamdyn?

What if Ralphsmith shined and buffed his kicking to at least Kamdyn’s level?

We would then have a 200 gamer on a wing with more wheels than KMac, if giving away a couple of cm in height?

Food for thought. Though Hugo turned some kind of corner last night.

Kid might actually make it as the next Flappers.

Edit - both 188cm.
Agree. I've always had some faith in Hugo......and hope he doesn't cut that mane.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Clayton Oliver 11 GBG. Marlion 10. (Wow.) Hugo 9 GBG. Huge game. Surprise packet on the night.

• Haha