Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Just play Naismith as the forward target at least he is strong and will provide a content this guy Koschitzke is an absolute Marshmallow. Yeah Lefau looks a step or two behind the pace of the game but he has pace and strength and has only played 3 games.

Reactions: 1 user
Just play Naismith as the forward target at least he is strong and will provide a content this guy Koschitzke is an absolute Marshmallow. Yeah Lefau looks a step or two behind the pace of the game but he has pace and strength and has only played 3 games.
Lefau didn’t show much today expected more from him
Kosi had 4K 5HB 2M 10HO 1goal compared to Baltas last game 5K 1HB 3M 4T 3HO No goals
So it’s similar output

Reactions: 2 users
Look, when your 2 key forwards are Kositschke and Lefau you know you’re in trouble.

Reactions: 10 users
Not blaming Kosi. He doesn't pick or recruit himself.
After seeing him in the VFL & didn't think he should have been picked.
He's very limited.

We missed Lynch & Balta enormously.

Reactions: 1 users
Lefau didn’t show much today expected more from him
Kosi had 4K 5HB 2M 10HO 1goal compared to Baltas last game 5K 1HB 3M 4T 3HO No goals
So it’s similar output
Yeah the Marshmallow has played 50 games Lefau what 3? I've seen some soft players play the game and this guy takes the cake or the Marshmallow. He is as weak as *smile*

He looked more suited to the second ruck role than up forward today. He cannot compete as a key forward but he did well at ball ups and throw ins.

Not blaming Kosi. He doesn't pick or recruit himself.
After seeing him in the VFL & didn't think he should have been picked.
He's very limited.

We missed Lynch & Balta enormously.
Well if you are out there and have been in the AFL system for a number of years, played 50 games and are around 200cm, you've gotta compete. He did not and does not. A more timid big man I have not seen. Got outmarked and pushed off the ball by smaller players all game. Doesn't want it; lacks interest.

Never want to see him play for us again. He was rubbish at Hawthorn; the evidence was there for all to see. Why did we recruit him? Probably because we have neglected to draft key forwards; good ones anyway; since we started winning flags. We probably though Kack and Lynch would never get injured and play forever.

Poor list management has brought us here and it is not a good place.

Reactions: 2 users
Need to get Miller forward until Balta gets back, keep Kositchke in and send Lafau back for some growth

Need to get Miller forward until Balta gets back, keep Kositchke in and send Lafau back for some growth

No way. Miller is non existant playing forward. He has finally settled into defence and has a good run at it. Looking good. Leave him there

Reactions: 14 users
No way. Miller is non existant playing forward. He has finally settled into defence and has a good run at it. Looking good. Leave him there
Sorry that means Lefau to Ressies.
Yeah I agree re Miller but am trying to pull a tall forward out of my proverbial until the cavalry returns

He looked more suited to the second ruck role than up forward today. He cannot compete as a key forward but he did well at ball ups and throw ins.
Agree on the backup ruck bit.

He at least competed in aerial contests which Lafau was non existent in.

Keep him in but bring in Ryan/Naismith so either way we have a strong contest when going forward