Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Give him FF every week. Make or break now.

Also wait until Bauer is ready to team with him.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
There’s no one else left - he has to play. Keep his instructions simple - present to the ball carrier, get to as many contests as possible & compete. Don’t get out-marked. No excuses. Future in the game is now.

Reactions: 3 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
ryan has better form than koz at vfl level, and much more potential - i would play ryan before koz

Reactions: 4 users
D

Doogle

This dud can't buy a goal and he's our only tall forward...Bauer is out due to personal reasons.

It's going to be a rough 10 weeks PRE.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Meh. Watched the VFL game today. Kosi tried hard n achieved three fifths of SFA, was simply a nothing game. Lynchman n Noah's ark both out leaves us with Dusty, Samsung n Liftmykiltup for our core forwards.
Extremely pleased we found a win for Ouzo n a couple of the youngsters because apart from maybe Wet Coke we're gunna be seriously thin on the ground for the next cuppla months.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Maybe he will get a chance to stand in for either Lynch or Balta even if his form doesn't show much because we need some talls up forward as targets if nothing else