Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
How did we even hand over a pick for this guy! I'd take Gus Graham ahead of him every day of the week. Never seen anything like it. The fact he is still on an AFL list is a joke.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Looks like he’s been taking marking lessons from Cymbal Hands Hampson. What’s with the continual double grab thing?

Reactions: 1 user

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
Well, everyone is piling it on, but I reckon he presented well and tried all day. Contested all day. Clearly lacks confidence. I don’t know what he was like at the Hawks but he gets his hands to it often. I’m going to hope with continued exposure he starts to clunk them.

Reactions: 2 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Well, everyone is piling it on, but I reckon he presented well and tried all day. Contested all day. Clearly lacks confidence. I don’t know what he was like at the Hawks but he gets his hands to it often. I’m going to hope with continued exposure he starts to clunk them.
That exposure can occur in the VFL. If it's his confidence that's the place to regain it

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
I thought he tried all day as well. Not really sure what his best position is at this stage but he’s a big body that seems to get around the ground OKish. He’ll get games to prove his worth no doubt.

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Being positive is nice but personally I've not seen anyone in the last 15 years pull on a Richmond jumper who is a bad as this guy. Absolutely spineless

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Saving himself for next week, when we have the bye

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users