Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Not sure what this "can't mark" comments relates to. The highlight package I saw was hard running in leads, marking on the chest, overhead, chasing opposition players and good ground level skills.

Reactions: 5 users
No one is saying kosi is a world beater but if he can play a role and take some pressure off Tommy then he can be valuable.

What we need is a young forward coming in behind him, or a free agent targeted in the next year or so
agreed Kosi doesnt need to be a world beater.
Statistically speaking the majority of professional clubs (within 2 standard deviations) are all within one country.

So if we can get him to national champion level we've done well.
In fact i'm optimistic, statistically speaking

agreed Kosi doesnt need to be a world beater.
Statistically speaking the majority of professional clubs (within 2 standard deviations) are all within one country.

So if we can get him to national champion level we've done well.
In fact i'm optimistic, statistically speaking
my own percentage in belief is extremely high

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure what this "can't mark" comments relates to. The highlight package I saw was hard running in leads, marking on the chest, overhead, chasing opposition players and good ground level skills.
For balance perhaps check out his "lowlight" package...

if you haven’t seen it here’s Kosi 2021 highlights package lots of marking for those that think he can’t

Reactions: 1 user
We shouldn’t be trying to fill a gaping hole with a key forward just because he can play back , however as we really only have “potential “ in our KPP except and aging Lynch who is a dead set superstar who we may never see again.

Who knows Kozi may end up been a Superstar defender for us and Balta or Gibcus maybe forwards , but I hope we’ve put our chips into recruit a forward

I can't help but wonder other than the obvious (he can't play it well) why he wasn't played as a defender at the Dawks?

What about the other 2 KPD? He's best played as third man up, especially given he's 188cm.
Sicily is their main KPD plays tall for 188cm
As for the other 2 have to ask Sammy Mitchell why Kosi only played forward

No one is saying kosi is a world beater but if he can play a role and take some pressure off Tommy then he can be valuable.

What we need is a young forward coming in behind him, or a free agent targeted in the next year or so
exactly, everyone was screaming for another forward this year. Tom will give off valuable instructions, I reckon Jack may come in as part time role like Roachy did.

So we’ve apparently offered pick 49 and that’s still not good enough ? *** off. Walk away from this deal Hartley. Go to the PSD.

Hawthorn want better than 49 for Kos after what it cost for Ginnivan ? You can’t be serious. Walk away. Hawthorn are screwing us because of our need.

We’ve played too nice already. Walk away.

Reactions: 6 users
Unless we cough up I don't reckon it gets done. Here's why.

Hawks move Brandon Ryan, offer Kossi two year to keep him.

If they get Gunston back with Chol, they will sell Kosi cheap.

Will happen late if it does.

So we’ve apparently offered pick 49 and that’s still not good enough ? *** off. Walk away from this deal Hartley. Go to the PSD.

Hawthorn want better than 49 for Kos after what it cost for Ginnivan ? You can’t be serious. Walk away. Hawthorn are screwing us because of our need.

We’ve played too nice already. Walk away.
Deal gets done Red. The pick is in the right spot. Just wrong draft year. Its all about who blinks first.

Reactions: 1 users